Subject: [bug#36162] [PATCH 0/4] Add 'remote-eval'

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:45:35 +0200

[email-masked] (Jakob L. Kreuze) skribis:

> [email-masked] (Jakob L. Kreuze) writes:
>
>> Wow, this is great! It seems like this patch series is implementing a
>> number of things I'd been wishing I could just import from some other
>> Guix module. I'm signing off for the night, but I'll apply this tomorrow
>> and give you some feedback.
>
> It seems this breaks 'operating-system-derivation'.

[...]

> In guix/derivations.scm:
>    597:28  0 (derivation->output-path #f _)

Oops!  The patch below fixes it.

Let me know if you find other issues.  Thanks for testing!

Ludo’.

diff --git a/guix/gexp.scm b/guix/gexp.scm
index 38f64db7f1..ab29c2494e 100644
--- a/guix/gexp.scm
+++ b/guix/gexp.scm
@@ -720,7 +720,7 @@ derivations--e.g., code evaluated for its side effects."
                                                        #:system system
                                                        #:module-path module-path
                                                        #:extensions extensions
-                                                       #:guile guile-for-build
+                                                       #:guile guile
                                                        #:pre-load-modules?
                                                        pre-load-modules?
                                                        #:deprecation-warnings
@@ -746,7 +746,7 @@ derivations--e.g., code evaluated for its side effects."
                                     '())
                               ,@(map gexp-input exts)
                               ,@inputs)
-                            guile-for-build
+                            guile
                             load-path
                             load-compiled-path)))))