Subject: bug#36149: 26.1; "Apparently circular structure being printed" (when closing Gnus)

From: Gour <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2019 09:01:28 +0200

I get the message when I try to exit from the Gnus.

Here is the backtrace:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Apparently circular structure being printed")
  prin1(#<hash-table eql 4/100 0x469f219>)
  eieio-override-prin1(#<hash-table eql 4/100 0x185729d>)
  #f(compiled-function (this &optional comment) "Write object THIS out to the current stream.\nThis writes out the vector version of this object.  Complex and recursive\nobject are discouraged from being written.\n  If optional COMMENT is non-nil, include comments when outputting\nthis object." #<bytecode 0x4e2bed>)(#<registry-db registry-db> ";; EIEIO PERSISTENT OBJECT")
  apply(#f(compiled-function (this &optional comment) "Write object THIS out to the current stream.\nThis writes out the vector version of this object.  Complex and recursive\nobject are discouraged from being written.\n  If optional COMMENT is non-nil, include comments when outputting\nthis object." #<bytecode 0x4e2bed>) (#<registry-db registry-db> ";; EIEIO PERSISTENT OBJECT"))
  #f(compiled-function (&rest cnm-args) #<bytecode 0x3b190d9>)(#<registry-db registry-db> ";; EIEIO PERSISTENT OBJECT")
  #f(compiled-function (cl--cnm this &optional comment) "Write persistent object THIS out to the current stream.\nOptional argument COMMENT is a header line comment." #<bytecode 0x150e4b1>)(#f(compiled-function (&rest cnm-args) #<bytecode 0x3b190d9>) #<registry-db registry-db> ";; EIEIO PERSISTENT OBJECT")
  apply(#f(compiled-function (cl--cnm this &optional comment) "Write persistent object THIS out to the current stream.\nOptional argument COMMENT is a header line comment." #<bytecode 0x150e4b1>) #f(compiled-function (&rest cnm-args) #<bytecode 0x3b190d9>) (#<registry-db registry-db> ";; EIEIO PERSISTENT OBJECT"))
  #f(compiled-function (&rest args) #<bytecode 0x38465e1>)(#<registry-db registry-db> ";; EIEIO PERSISTENT OBJECT")
  apply(#f(compiled-function (&rest args) #<bytecode 0x38465e1>) #<registry-db registry-db> ";; EIEIO PERSISTENT OBJECT")
  object-write(#<registry-db registry-db> ";; EIEIO PERSISTENT OBJECT")
  #f(compiled-function (this &optional file) "Save persistent object THIS to disk.\nOptional argument FILE overrides the file name specified in the object\ninstance." #<bytecode 0x150e4e5>)(#<registry-db registry-db> "~/.gnus.registry.eieio")
  apply(#f(compiled-function (this &optional file) "Save persistent object THIS to disk.\nOptional argument FILE overrides the file name specified in the object\ninstance." #<bytecode 0x150e4e5>) #<registry-db registry-db> "~/.gnus.registry.eieio")
  eieio-persistent-save(#<registry-db registry-db> "~/.gnus.registry.eieio")
  gnus-registry-save()
  run-hooks(gnus-save-newsrc-hook)
  apply(run-hooks gnus-save-newsrc-hook)
  gnus-run-hooks(gnus-save-newsrc-hook)
  gnus-save-newsrc-file()
  gnus-group-exit()
  funcall-interactively(gnus-group-exit)
  #<subr call-interactively>(gnus-group-exit nil nil)
  apply(#<subr call-interactively> gnus-group-exit (nil nil))
  call-interactively@ido-cr+-record-current-command(#<subr call-interactively> gnus-group-exit nil nil)
  apply(call-interactively@ido-cr+-record-current-command #<subr call-interactively> (gnus-group-exit nil nil))
  call-interactively(gnus-group-exit nil nil)
  command-execute(gnus-group-exit)

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.4)
 of 2019-02-03, modified by Debian built on zam904
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
spam-split: calling the spam-check-BBDB function
spam-split: calling the spam-check-bogofilter function
nnimap gour splitting mail...done
nnimap jagoda splitting mail...done
nnimap mama splitting mail...done
nnimap ggdasa splitting mail...done
nnimap sjaniska splitting mail...done
nnimap read 0k from imap.gmail.com
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-26.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: 
  value of $LC_COLLATE: hr_HR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: hr_HR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: hr_HR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: hr_HR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: hr_HR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: hr_HR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  epa-global-mail-mode: t
  helm-mode: 1
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  gnus-desktop-notify-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/make-deps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/make-deps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/md4
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-20190513.755/auth-source-pass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/auth-source-pass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/hex-util
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/less-css-mode-20161001.453/less-css-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/textmodes/less-css-mode
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/gour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20181230/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/hmac-def

Features:
(shadow footnote face-remap emacsbug sendmail gnus-gravatar gravatar
sort gnus-cite smiley gnus-html url-cache mm-url qp mm-archive
gnus-bcklg gnus-async gnus-ml cl-print debug gnus-topic cursor-sensor
mail-extr nndraft nnmh nnml utf-7 nnfolder epa-file network-stream
starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache
nnir epa-mail spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-registry
registry eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum winner helm-command
helm-mode company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb edit-server which-key pdf-tools pdf-view
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode fzf free-keys rg vc
vc-dispatcher rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep rg-history rg-header
rg-compat pass powerline powerline-separators powerline-themes scss-mode
emmet-mode composer request php-runtime flymake-php flymake-easy ac-php
auto-complete ac-php-core popup xcscope php-mode mode-local speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs php-face php
php-project web-mode disp-table helm-projectile projectile ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs bbdb-vcard bbdb-com vcard bbdb-ext bbdb
bbdb-site timezone gnus-demon nntp gnus-desktop-notify alert log4e
notifications gntp gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader solarized-theme solarized-dark-theme solarized
helm-themes treemacs treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions treemacs-persistence
treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tag-follow-mode hydra lv
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-tags treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-async treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-core-utils treemacs-macros inline
pfuture ace-window avy ht pulse treemacs-customization forge-list
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
graphql ghub let-alist forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic bug-reference forge-post markdown-mode
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode transient git-commit magit-git
magit-section magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log rainbow-identifiers
rainbow-delimiters smartparens auto-dictionary flyspell ispell helm-pass
auth-source-pass password-store with-editor f helm-notmuch notmuch
notmuch-message notmuch-hello notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj
notmuch-query goto-addr notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version
notmuch-compat mm-view mml-smime smime dig helm-company helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug helm-info helm-files helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib yasnippet elec-pair
highlight-indentation flymake-proc flymake warnings company-capf
diminish company pcase help-fns radix-tree elpy find-file-in-project ivy
delsel colir color ivy-overlay windmove diff-mode elpy-shell pyvenv
elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell parse-time grep
files-x etags xref project fish-mode elfeed-org elfeed-show
elfeed-search bookmark pp message dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr svg dom
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue
browse-url xml-query adoc-mode tempo markup-faces yaml-mode toml-mode
align flycheck-ledger flycheck json map subr-x dash ledger-mode
ledger-check ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report
ledger-reconcile ledger-occur ledger-fonts ledger-fontify ledger-state
ledger-complete ledger-schedule ledger-init ledger-xact ledger-post
ledger-exec ledger-navigate ledger-context ledger-commodities esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-arg esh-util ledger-regex todotxt tex dbus
ido-completing-read+ memoize s cus-edit wid-edit minibuf-eldef ido crm
rec-mode derived hl-line compile engine-mode croatian-holidays
org-bullets calfw-org org-capture org-agenda calfw holidays hol-loaddefs
cl org-caldav icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-id ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-ascii ox-hugo ffap
ox-blackfriday ox-md ox-html table ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-macro org-footnote
org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ring org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ob-exp ob-core
org-compat ob-eval org-macs format-spec url-dav url-http tls gnutls url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-cookie url-domsuf url-gw nsm rmc puny url-util xml
gitattributes-mode thingatpt gitignore-mode gitconfig-mode conf-mode rx
async-bytecomp async auto-compile packed exec-path-from-shell cl-extra
help-mode printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr remember
ansi-color whitespace paren cus-start cus-load use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
tex-site edmacro kmacro advice info package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib server w3m-load time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 30302965 177604)
 (symbols 48 85717 8)
 (miscs 40 632 628)
 (strings 32 1983161 20028)
 (string-bytes 1 129740117)
 (vectors 16 129607)
 (vector-slots 8 3621487 736940)
 (floats 8 1268 3465)
 (intervals 56 1953 675)
 (buffers 992 35))