Subject: Re: [bug#36131] Add Multiple Common Lisp Packages

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 17:51:45 +0200

Hi again,

Katherine Cox-Buday <[email-masked]> skribis:

>>>From b62c757389b1b6eee909c7c121d4aef3515b17b8 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Katherine Cox-Buday <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 15:24:58 -0500
> Subject: [PATCH 08/15] gnu: Add trivial-utf-8.
>
> * gnu/packages/lisp.scm (trivial-utf-8): New variable.

Applied with synopsis/description adjustments.

>>>From 2c56db1e5ea59dd82e07065515d1a576255a88cc Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Katherine Cox-Buday <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 15:48:30 -0500
> Subject: [PATCH 09/15] gnu: Add antik.
>
> * gnu/packages/lisp.scm (antik): New variable.

This commit log does not mention the other variables that are added:
quite a few packages are added by this patch.  Could you turn it into
several patches?

Also, could you please run ‘guix lint’ on all the remaining packages and
address any issues, in particular descriptions/synopses (info "(guix)
Synopses and Descriptions")?

Also perhaps omit the ‘ecl-’ variants if you deem them unnecessary.

Hopefully that’ll make the whole review/apply process smoother.  :-)

Thanks in advance,
Ludo’.