Subject: Re: [bug#36126] Followup.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 20:20:15 +0200

Jacob!

Jacob MacDonald wrote:
> Got no response for this, and as I haven't contributed before 
> I'm not
> sure how to proceed outside of bumping the bug after a couple 
> weeks.

This is absolutely fine!  Sorry about that.  We have too few 
active reviewers (I plead guilty here, too) and those who grok 
Haskell are even rarer (not me, not really…).

Sending a friendly ping after a fortnight or so certainly isn't 
frowned upon.

> Should I fix something about the patch, close this ticket and 
> reopen a
> new one, sit and wait, or something I have not considered?
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let's hope your new message attracts a curious Haskeller.

Kind regards,

T G-R