Subject: bug#36121: closed (Re: [PATCH] 26.1; bookmark-set-internal marked as interactive but)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2019 17:19:02 +0000

Your bug report

#36121: [PATCH] 26.1; bookmark-set-internal marked as interactive but

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
36121: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=36121
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [PATCH] 26.1; bookmark-set-internal marked as interactive but
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 10:18:27 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I installed that fix too. Thanks for all these fixes.

Subject: 26.1; bookmark-set-internal marked as interactively but doesn't work
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 02:31:59 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Steps to reproduce:

1. Run emacs -Q
2. Evaluate (require 'bookmark)
3. M-x bookmark-set-internal

This bug was introduced in
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=emacs.git;a=commit;h=3812e17978547bd659b92da817f9ddd557bd511c

Thanks,
Stefan Kangas

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0, NS
appkit-1348.17 Version 10.10.5 (Build 14F2511))
 of 2018-05-31 built on builder10-10.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
bookmark
funcall-interactively: Wrong number of arguments: #[(prompt name
overwrite-or-push) "ÆŽÇ  È Á\"‰ :ƒ     @‚          ƒ\"ÉÁ \" ‚' @‰  Ê
ˆ ƒ2 „6` p
†IËÌÍ
#Î  Î‰    & ‰  Ï˜ƒT
    Ð·‚ Ñ  Ò\"ƒlÓÔ  \"ˆ‚“Õ   AÎ#ˆ‚“Õ   AÎ#ˆ‚“Õ   AÒ#ˆ‚“ÓÖ  \"ˆ  …œ×  !-‡"
[record defaults default bookmark-yank-point bookmark-current-buffer
name #[nil "Â‰ ‰ ‡" [bookmark-yank-point bookmark-current-buffer nil]
3] bookmark-make-record bookmark-prop-get assq-delete-all ...] 8
("/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/bookmark.elc" .
21892) (list nil current-prefix-arg)], 2
Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES THREADS

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_SE@calendar=iso8601.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils bookmark pp elec-pair
time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 205116 9292)
 (symbols 48 20270 2)
 (miscs 40 47 154)
 (strings 32 29268 2259)
 (string-bytes 1 773680)
 (vectors 16 35305)
 (vector-slots 8 717184 9838)
 (floats 8 49 80)
 (intervals 56 214 0)
 (buffers 992 11))