Subject: bug#36121: 26.1; bookmark-set-internal marked as interactively but doesn't work

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 02:31:59 +0200

Steps to reproduce:

1. Run emacs -Q
2. Evaluate (require 'bookmark)
3. M-x bookmark-set-internal

This bug was introduced in
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=emacs.git;a=commit;h=3812e17978547bd659b92da817f9ddd557bd511c

Thanks,
Stefan Kangas

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0, NS
appkit-1348.17 Version 10.10.5 (Build 14F2511))
 of 2018-05-31 built on builder10-10.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
bookmark
funcall-interactively: Wrong number of arguments: #[(prompt name
overwrite-or-push) "ÆŽÇ  È Á\"‰ :ƒ     @‚          ƒ\"ÉÁ \" ‚' @‰  Ê
ˆ ƒ2 „6` p
†IËÌÍ
#Î  Î‰    & ‰  Ï˜ƒT
    Ð·‚ Ñ  Ò\"ƒlÓÔ  \"ˆ‚“Õ   AÎ#ˆ‚“Õ   AÎ#ˆ‚“Õ   AÒ#ˆ‚“ÓÖ  \"ˆ  …œ×  !-‡"
[record defaults default bookmark-yank-point bookmark-current-buffer
name #[nil "Â‰ ‰ ‡" [bookmark-yank-point bookmark-current-buffer nil]
3] bookmark-make-record bookmark-prop-get assq-delete-all ...] 8
("/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/bookmark.elc" .
21892) (list nil current-prefix-arg)], 2
Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES THREADS

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_SE@calendar=iso8601.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils bookmark pp elec-pair
time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 205116 9292)
 (symbols 48 20270 2)
 (miscs 40 47 154)
 (strings 32 29268 2259)
 (string-bytes 1 773680)
 (vectors 16 35305)
 (vector-slots 8 717184 9838)
 (floats 8 49 80)
 (intervals 56 214 0)
 (buffers 992 11))