Subject: 27.0.50; Git master branch compile error with --with-cairo configure flag

From: Eugene Mah <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 09:40:14 -0400

When compiling the latest git master branch, the following error occurs:

image.c: In function ‘image_set_crop’:
image.c:2046:16: error: ‘width’ undeclared (first use in this function);
did you mean ‘Qwidth’?
 2046 |   img->width = width;
      |                ^~~~~
      |                Qwidth
image.c:2046:16: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
each function it appears in
image.c:2047:17: error: ‘height’ undeclared (first use in this function);
did you mean ‘Qheight’?
 2047 |   img->height = height;
      |                 ^~~~~~
      |                 Qheight
make[1]: *** [Makefile:394: image.o] Error 1

Configured using:
'./configure --prefix=/opt --with-wide-int --with-sound --with-xwidgets
--with-x --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-cairo'

When the --with-cairo flag is omitted, master branch compiles without
issue.

The error occurs in the image_set_crop() function, so perhaps related to
this commit
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=610fb73ab6d7a22b722f523d6ebc4aa8fa1db7c9

Eugene
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Eugene Mah, M.Sc., DABR               [email-masked]
Medical Physicist                     [email-masked]
                                      "For I am a Bear of Very Little
                                       Brain, and long words Bother
Charleston, SC 29425                   me." - Winnie the Pooh
http://v16.imablog.net/               Jabber: [email-masked]
http://blog.ab4ug.net/
PGP KeyID                                    PGP key available on request O-
0x56B705CAE9542BB8
---------------------------------------------------------------------