Subject: bug#36107: Global Buttons Stop Functioning When Current Working Directory Changes (Forgot the Subject!)

From: Robert Weiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 11:55:05 -0400

Welcome back! Let's get in sync for the next release and just agree that
what I push is the final release and any changes have to be added to that
before a commit with the release goes out or they don't make that release.
Plus, I'd like to automate the elpa integration as part of the release
Makefile.

Thanks,

Bob

On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 4:03 AM Mats Lidell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Stefan and Bob,
>
> [...]
> > you need to `git pull` from elpa.git into your branch; then undo/adjust
> the parts you dislike (I believe these should mostly be replacing a few
> (not (featurep 'xemacs)) with (featurep 'emacs)); then push the result, so
> that next time I pull from your branch, things will finally be in-sync.
>
> @Bob: I'm back from a short vacation now and will have some time to look
> at this. I think my last PR covered most of this but this time it ought to
> be even fewer changes. So the PR will be easier to review.
>
> Yours
> --
> %% Mats
>