Subject: Re: bug#36078: [staging] AArch64 missing substitute for 'libdrm'

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 15:32:53 +0200

Hello,

Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> skribis:

> There is no substitute for /gnu/store/9b5y8vr3q67cx7gm41k5snkk9g4gmvdn-libdrm-2.4.98 on
> <https://ci.guix.gnu.org>.
>
> Unfortunately I don't know what the problem is.  There is no build log:
> <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/log/9b5y8vr3q67cx7gm41k5snkk9g4gmvdn-libdrm-2.4.98>.

/gnu/store/fkb8kibp5bws0bjrxdjyv8qhs35hhy3q-libdrm-2.4.98.tar.xz.drv had
failed to build because of a now fixed (?) misconfiguration issue on
berlin: we enabled qemu-binfmt on some of the x86_64 machines so we
could build more for ARM, but at one point ‘guix-support?’ was false so
all the ARM builds offloaded there would fail.

I’ve started a build of
/gnu/store/351kdgalhh5vrv7lh5949r0g586dwp91-libdrm-2.4.98.drv, which has
succeeded.

There may be more ARM builds that need to be restarted, though.  Let me know!

Ludo’.