Subject: Re: [bug#36071] [PATCH] gnu: Add leela-zero.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 00:54:19 +0200

Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
> Back to this patch: I think it’s fine to accept it as long as 
> the
> software necessary for training is included.

I can't assess its accuracy, but this comment[0] from the linked 
LWN article looks relevant.  Particularly:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
So this is basically a distributed computing client as well as a 
Go
engine that runs with the results of that distributed computing 
effort.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

If that's true, there is no separate ‘training software’ to worry 
about.

The whole link is worth a click since there seems to be a ‘server 
component’ involved as well.

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: https://lwn.net/Articles/760483/