Subject: 27.0.50; no matching char specified in jsx syntax table

From: Tijs Mallaerts <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 11:38:48 +0200

Rainbow-delimiters-mode marks the closing angle brackets of jsx syntax as
mismatched because no matching chars seem to be specified in the jsx syntax
table.

These are the text properties of the opening angle bracket:
  face                 (rainbow-delimiters-depth-2-face)
  font-lock-multiline  t
  fontified            t
  js-jsx-close-tag-pos 97
  js-jsx-syntax-table  (4)
  js-jsx-tag-beg       (open . 57)
  syntax-multiline     t
  syntax-table         (4)

And these are the text properties of the closing angle bracket:
  face                 (rainbow-delimiters-mismatched-face)
  font-lock-multiline  t
  fontified            t
  js-jsx-syntax-table  (5)
  syntax-multiline     t
  syntax-table         (5)

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
 of 2019-05-17 built on kubuntu1804
Repository revision: deb88392c61d9cdf99f2fbe432c16d995541e2c0
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS

Recent messages:
Saving file /home/tijs/.emacs.d/recentf...
Wrote /home/tijs/.emacs.d/recentf
Saving file /home/tijs/.emacs.d/recentf...
Wrote /home/tijs/.emacs.d/recentf
Saving file /home/tijs/.emacs.d/recentf...
Wrote /home/tijs/.emacs.d/recentf

Char: i (105, #o151, #x69) point=54 of 106 (50%) column=13
You can run the command ‘what-cursor-position’ with C-x =
Char: i (105, #o151, #x69) point=54 of 106 (50%) column=13

Configured using:
 'configure --with-mailutils --with-x-toolkit=no'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB OLDXMENU X11 XDBE XIM THREADS PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nl_BE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nl_BE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: nl_BE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: nl_BE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: JavaScript[JSX]

Minor modes in effect:
  tern-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  override-paredit-newline-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  org-clock-today-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail descr-text network-stream
company-tern dash-functional hideshow tern js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
eshell-fringe-status eshell-fixed-prompt eshell-up eshell-z em-unix
em-term em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs
esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias em-tramp esh-mode org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range org-docview doc-view org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m rainbow-delimiters paredit solarized-dark-theme
solarized hydra lv eww mm-url url-queue shr svg xml dom browse-url
company-elisp company-files company-dabbrev company-capf whitespace
git-gutter ivy colir ivy-overlay ffap magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-collab ghub-graphql treepy graphql ghub
url-http url-gw nsm url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
magit-margin magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils
magit-popup crm log-edit message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async
server yasnippet elec-pair pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet dired
dired-loaddefs pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools cus-edit
cus-start cus-load pdf-view bookmark pp jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util image-mode multi-term cl term disp-table ehelp org-clock-today
org-clock mysql-to-org sql view eshell-hl-cmd php-eval
php-eval-completion php-eval-eldoc php-eval-utils company pcase
gg-find-def cider-scratch cider-eval cider-repl cider-resolve
cider-eldoc cider-test cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec
org-table org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs cider-grimoire cider-popup easy-mmode
cider-overlays cider-client cider-common etags fileloop generator xref
project cider-util thingatpt color cider-connection sesman-browser
nrepl-client queue nrepl-dict cider-compat spinner sesman vc
vc-dispatcher edmacro kmacro clojure-mode lisp-mnt align imenu compile
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums text-property-search time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
s ws-butler recentf tree-widget wid-edit delsel eshell esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util flycheck
cl-extra find-func help-mode rx dash tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ucs-normalize shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring parse-time format-spec advice paren ido mule-util
info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json
subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 570512 33186)
 (symbols 48 53308 3)
 (strings 32 191188 4515)
 (string-bytes 1 5871195)
 (vectors 16 85927)
 (vector-slots 8 1767057 55194)
 (floats 8 552 237)
 (intervals 56 893 469)
 (buffers 992 18))