Subject: Re: bug#35940: [PATCH] bookmark.el: Remove support for renaming ancient "~/.emacs-bkmrks" file

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 13:50:43 +0100

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thank you for having a look.

Thank you for working on this.

> Basil L. Contovounesios <[email-masked]> writes:
>> Looks fine to me, but I suggest simultaneously making bookmark-file
>> (the old name of bookmark-default-file[1]) an obsolete varalias of
>> bookmark-default-file.
>
> Agreed, I've actually already submitted a separate patch for that:
> https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35917

Right, I saw that just after I sent my previous message.

Both changes LGTM, so I'll push them in the coming week if there are no
other comments before then and no-one beats me to it.

But could you please first amend the commit messages to mention their
bug#numbers and list file names relative to the project root,
i.e. lisp/bookmark.el instead of bookmark.el?

Thanks,

-- 
Basil