Subject: 26.1; ada-mode 6.1.0 FTBFS with new wavefront compiler: warning: use of an anonymous access type allocator (treated as error)

From: Ludovic Brenta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 14:10:44 +0200

X-Debbugs-CC: [email-masked]
Package: emacs, ada-mode
Version: 26.1
Severity: minor

Hello, with a new compiler wavefront we get warnings that are treated as 
errors
due to -gnatwe.

I think I understand the reason for the warning: a named access type is 
pool-
specific whereas an anonymous access type isn't.  As it is the pool that 
is
ultimately responsible for allocating memory, I am surprised it is even 
legal
to assign the result of an allocator to an anonymous access type.

gpr_process_actions.ads:41:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:42:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:43:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:44:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:45:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:46:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:47:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:48:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:49:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:50:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:51:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:52:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:53:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:54:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:55:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:56:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:57:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:58:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:59:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:60:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:61:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:62:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:63:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:64:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:65:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:66:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:67:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:68:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:69:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:70:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:71:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:72:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:73:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:74:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:75:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:76:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:77:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:78:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:79:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:80:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:81:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:82:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:83:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:84:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:85:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:86:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:87:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:88:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:89:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:90:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:91:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:92:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:93:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:94:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:95:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:96:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:97:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:98:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:99:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:100:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:101:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:102:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:103:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:104:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:105:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:106:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:107:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:108:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:109:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:110:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:111:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
gpr_process_actions.ads:112:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:41:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:42:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:43:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:44:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:45:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:46:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:47:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:48:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:49:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:50:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:51:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:52:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:53:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:54:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:55:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:56:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:57:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:58:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:59:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:60:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:61:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:62:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:63:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:64:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:65:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:66:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:67:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:68:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:69:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:70:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:71:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:72:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:73:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:74:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:75:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:76:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:77:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:78:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:79:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:80:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:81:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:82:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:83:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:84:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:85:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:86:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:87:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:88:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:89:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:90:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:91:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:92:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:93:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:94:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:95:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:96:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:97:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:98:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:99:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:100:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:101:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:102:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:103:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:104:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:105:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:106:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:107:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:108:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:109:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:110:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:111:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:112:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:113:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:114:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:115:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:116:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:117:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:118:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:119:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:120:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:121:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:122:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:123:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:124:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:125:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:126:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:127:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:128:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:129:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:130:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:131:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:132:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:133:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:134:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:135:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:136:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:137:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:138:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:139:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:140:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:141:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:142:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:143:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:144:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:145:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:146:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:147:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:148:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:149:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:150:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:151:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:152:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:153:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:154:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:155:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:156:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:157:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:158:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:159:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:160:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:161:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:162:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:163:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:164:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:165:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:166:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:167:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:168:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:169:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:170:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:171:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:172:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:173:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:174:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:175:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:176:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:177:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:178:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:179:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:180:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:181:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:182:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:183:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:184:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:185:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:186:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:187:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:188:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:189:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:190:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:191:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:192:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:193:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:194:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:195:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:196:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:197:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:198:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:199:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:200:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:201:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:202:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:203:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:204:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:205:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:206:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:207:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:208:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:209:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:210:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:211:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:212:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:213:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:214:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:215:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:216:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:217:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:218:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:219:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:220:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:221:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:222:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:223:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:224:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:225:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:226:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:227:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:228:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:229:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:230:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:231:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:232:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:233:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:234:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:235:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:236:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:237:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:238:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:239:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:240:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:241:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:242:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:243:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:244:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:245:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:246:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:247:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:248:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:249:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:250:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:251:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:252:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:253:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:254:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:255:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:256:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:257:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:258:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:259:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:260:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:261:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:262:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:263:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:264:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:265:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:266:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:267:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:268:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:269:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:270:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:271:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:272:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:273:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:274:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:275:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:276:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:277:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:278:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:279:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:280:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:281:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:282:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:283:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:284:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:285:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:286:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:287:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:288:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:289:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:290:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:291:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:292:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:293:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:294:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:295:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:296:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:297:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:298:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:299:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:300:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:301:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:302:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:303:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:304:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:305:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:306:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:307:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:308:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:309:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:310:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:311:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:312:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:313:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:314:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:315:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:316:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:317:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:318:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:319:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:320:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:321:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:322:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:323:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:324:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:325:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:326:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:327:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:328:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:329:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:330:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:331:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:332:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:333:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:334:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:335:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:336:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:337:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:338:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:339:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:340:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:341:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:342:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:343:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:344:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:345:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:346:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:347:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:348:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:349:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:350:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:351:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:352:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:353:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:354:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:355:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:356:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:357:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:358:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:359:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:360:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:361:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:362:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:363:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:364:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:365:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:366:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:367:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:368:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:369:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:370:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:371:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:372:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator
ada_process_actions.ads:373:10: warning: use of an anonymous access type 
allocator

    compilation of ada_process_actions.adb failed
    compilation of gpr_process_actions.adb failed

gprbuild: *** compilation phase failed

-- 
Ludovic Brenta.