Subject: Re: [bug#35922] [PATCH] gnu: add terminator

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 23:10:01 +0200

Hello,

[email-masked] skribis:

> From: Andy Tai <[email-masked]>
>
> * gnu/packages/gnome.scm (terminator): Add at 1.91

[...]

> +    (arguments
> +     `(#:python ,python-2))

Python 2.x is reaching EOL real soon.  Can it run on Python 3?

> +    (description
> +     "A tool to allow running multiple GNOME terminals in a grid and
> +     tabs and support for drag and drop re-ordering of terminals")

Could you make a full sentence and remove the trailing spaces?  See
<https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/html_node/Synopses-and-Descriptions.html>.

> +    (license license:gpl2)))

This means “version 2 only”.  Is there an explicit “version 2 only”
statement, for example in source file headers?  If not, it should be
‘gpl2+’.

Could you send an updated patch?

Thank you,
Ludo’.