Subject: 26.1; global-eldoc-mode minibuffer noise is very annoying

From: Bob Proulx <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 13:51:27 -0600

In recent Emacs global-eldoc-mode has been enabled by default.  This is
a very annoying mode that causes minibuffer hints of elisp doc strings
to be flashing by in the minibuffer as the point moves around in the
buffer.

Please revert this.  Users that wish it are free to enable it.

Yes I know I can disable it.  For others looking and finding this
message this following will disable it.

  (setq global-eldoc-mode nil)

But one should not always have to be disabling annoying features.
People should be required to enable annoying features.

Line from the movie Ready Player One that I think applies.  Suits in a
boardroom meeting.  "We have found that we can obscure up to 80% of the
user's vision with advertisements before seizures occur."

Bob

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-02-03, modified by Debian built on zam904
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Composing main Info directory...done
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Mark set
next-line: End of buffer [3 times]
Saving file /home/bob/.timelog...
Wrote /home/bob/.timelog
Saving file /home/bob/.timelog...
Wrote /home/bob/.timelog
You can run the command ‘timeclock-change’ with C-x t c
Wrote /home/bob/.timelog

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gsettings
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-26.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/fsm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fsm-0.2.1/fsm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-export
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-conn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keepalive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc-presence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-roster
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-client
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-activity
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-tmux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-tmux
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-rtt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-rtt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-iq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-avatar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-festival
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-truncate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-client
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-libnotify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-libnotify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatbuffer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-modeline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-register
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ping hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ping
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-coloring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-coloring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xmessage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keymap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ratpoison
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-osd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-private
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/hexrgb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/hexrgb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-notifications
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-events
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-presence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/srv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-socks5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-wmii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-console hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-console
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ourversion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-feature-neg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-gmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/fsm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-alert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-browse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-logon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatstates
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-disco
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-time
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sawfish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard-avatars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-widget
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-awesome
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-exec hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-exec
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-state hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-state
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-xact hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-xact
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-texi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-texi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-commodities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-commodities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fontify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fontify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-sort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-init
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fonts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fonts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-navigate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-navigate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-reconcile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-reconcile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-post hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-post
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-check hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-check
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-regex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-regex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-schedule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-schedule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-http hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-http
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-backlink hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-backlink
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-journal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-journal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-ikiwiki hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-ikiwiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-import-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/httpd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/httpd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-groff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-groff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/cgi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/cgi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-import-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-protocol-iw hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-protocol-iw
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-wiki hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-wiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-poem hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-poem
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/htmlize-hack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/htmlize-hack
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-split hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-split
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-xml-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-xml-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-regexps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-regexps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-blosxom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-blosxom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-protocols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-protocols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-book hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-book
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-latex2png hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-latex2png
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-mathml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-mathml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-colors hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-colors
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-import-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-ipc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-ipc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember-el/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-match hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-button hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-button
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-goodies hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-backend hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-xdcc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-join hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-join
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-identd hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-stamp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-page hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-page
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-sound hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-replace hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-log hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-track hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-track
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-capab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-services hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-services
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-spelling hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-dcc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-netsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-networks hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-hecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils misearch multi-isearch jka-compr
ebuff-menu timeclock term/screen term/xterm xterm time-date elec-pair
finder-inf dpkg-dev-el info debian-el muse-autoloads package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time t-mouse remember-autoloads
w3m-load erc-auto mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 173340 8996)
 (symbols 48 23043 1)
 (miscs 40 69 342)
 (strings 32 41456 1758)
 (string-bytes 1 1182643)
 (vectors 16 15579)
 (vector-slots 8 484842 5230)
 (floats 8 79 295)
 (intervals 56 12955 0)
 (buffers 992 15))