Subject: Re: bug#35885: 25.2; Few mistakes in Emacs Manual (+ proposals)

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 15:18:55 +0200

Sebastian Urban <[email-masked]> writes:

> I decided to went through places pointed out in this report, to see if
> any changes are needed, here are diffs based on master branch from
> 03.05.2020 (I also attached them):

[...]

>  starting with @kbd{C-x 8}.  For example, @kbd{C-x 8 [} inserts @t{^X}
>  which is Unicode code-point U+2018 @sc{left single quotation mark},
>  sometimes called a left single ``curved quote'' or ``curly quote''.
> -Similarly, @kbd{C-x 8 ]}, @kbd{C-x 8 @{} and @kbd{C-x 8 @}} insert the
> +Similarly, @w{@kbd{C-x 8 ]}}, @kbd{C-x 8 @{} and @kbd{C-x 8 @}}
> insert the

It looks like this patch has been severely mangled?  There's characters
like ^X in it (where there should be a `, I think)?

Could you re-send the patch?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no