Subject: bug#35885: 25.2; Few mistakes in Emacs Manual (+ proposals)

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2019 11:22:05 +0300

> From: Sebastian Urban <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 11:49:33 +0200
> 
>   > ... If you can show that the PDF which is produced by that is
>   > incorrect, then we could try other methods...
> 
> More pictures, all of them are from Emacs manual for 26.2 (that's six
> not five).

OK, thanks.  Assuming that you have the latest Texinfo and the latest
texinfo.tex installed, feel free to propose specific patches for each
of the problematic places for which you have a satisfactory solution.
Then let's use those patches to fix the cases we know how, and leave
the rest for a better day.

I don't think it makes sense to continue discussing this one place at
a time, because I, for one, am losing context and need to go several
messages back to understand what is being discussed and why.

Thanks again for your efforts.