Subject: Re: bug#35875: Guix won't boot after installation with fully encrypted disk

From: david larsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 13:27:29 +0100

Hi Josselin,

Thanks for your help with this issue. I tried ur suggestion and got the 
same results. However, the comment about CSM legacy support gave me a 
hint from which I managed to "solve" it: my laptop uses OSBoot, and I 
always boot with the Seabios payload, but booting from the Grub 
commandline without loading Seabios actually worked fine. Just never 
occured to me to try it until I saw that email reply.

Thanks!

//David

On 2022-10-30 10:05, Josselin Poiret wrote:
> Hi david,
> 
> david larsson <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
>> What should I try next?
> 
> Can you try the latest installer iso in the meantime, the one at [1]?
> 
> [1] https://guix.gnu.org/en/download/latest/
> 
> Best,