Subject: [bug#35866] [PATCH] gnu: Add qtwebengine.

From: Pierre Neidhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 17:45:58 +0200

+1! :)

As far as I can tell, in its current state the package will trigger the
following error when we try to make a webengine view:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
	15:50:10 INFO: Run :adblock-update to get adblock lists.
	15:50:10 CRITICAL: Could not find QtWebEngineProcess
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Maybe something like this would help?

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
    (native-search-paths
     (list (search-path-specification
            (variable "QTWEBENGINEPROCESS_PATH")
            (files '("lib/qt5/libexec/QtWebEngineProcess")))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Pierre Neidhardt
https://ambrevar.xyz/