Subject: bug#35807: 27.0.50; Typo in function name `w32--os-descriptiono'

From: Miciah Dashiel Butler Masters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 08:30:28 -0400

While scanning recent changes to the GNU Emacs master branch, I
noticed that http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/lisp/w32-fns.el?id=54f5d678dccdf7b6a60579c6048e8cf87c81c4ae
introduced what appears to be a typo:

 ;;;; System name and version for emacsbug.el

-(defun w32--os-description ()
+(declare-function w32-version "w32-win" ())
+(declare-function w32-read-registry "w32fns" (root key name))
+
+(defun w32--os-descriptiono ()
   "Return a string describing the underlying OS and its version."
   (let* ((w32ver (car (w32-version)))
          (w9x-p (< w32ver 5))

Grepping the Emacs codebase turns up 1 use of `w32--os-description'
(in `report-emacs-bug--os-description') and 0 uses of
`w32--os-descriptiono'.

I believe `w32--os-descriptiono' should be changed back to
`w32--os-description'.

--
Miciah Dashiel Butler Masters <[email-masked]>