Subject: Re: bug#35799: 27.0.50; Typo in ELisp Manual

From: Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 11:42:51 -0300

Tags: patch

Patch attached.
From d1b4594a60c6ef720b153d5a5f637aa262312781 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 11:36:26 -0300
Subject: [PATCH] Fix typo in ELisp manual

* doc/lispref/variables.texi (Directory Local Variables): Fix typo in
dir-locals-set-class-variables description.  (Bug#35799)
---
 doc/lispref/variables.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/lispref/variables.texi b/doc/lispref/variables.texi
index aca7d2f..932b7c8 100644
--- a/doc/lispref/variables.texi
+++ b/doc/lispref/variables.texi
@@ -2009,7 +2009,7 @@ Directory Local Variables
 one of the two forms: @code{(@var{major-mode} . @var{alist})} or
 @code{(@var{directory} . @var{list})}.  With the first form, if the
 file's buffer turns on a mode that is derived from @var{major-mode},
-then the all the variables in the associated @var{alist} are applied;
+then all the variables in the associated @var{alist} are applied;
 @var{alist} should be of the form @code{(@var{name} . @var{value})}.
 A special value @code{nil} for @var{major-mode} means the settings are
 applicable to any mode.  In @var{alist}, you can use a special
-- 
2.7.4