Subject: bug#35798: 26.2; hs-toggle-hiding is not mapped to C-x @ C-e

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 14:01:45 +0100

tags 35798 fixed
close 35798 26.3
quit

<[email-masked]> writes:

> In hs-minor-mode, typing C-x @ C-e gives "C-x @ C-e is undefined" in
> the echo area. Section 26.7 of the manual
> (https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Hideshow.html),
> on the contrary, says that hs-toggle-hiding is bound to C-x @ C-e.
> (hs-toggle-hiding is bound to C-c @ C-e, so this is likely a typo in
> the manual.)

Indeed.  I pushed a fix[1] to emacs-26, so I'm closing this report.

[1: 6cfd68d4d7]: Fix Hideshow key binding typo in Emacs manual
  2019-05-19 13:52:26 +0100
  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=6cfd68d4d7c3e577ba1ed55b304229fc6e78718b

Thanks,

-- 
Basil