Subject: bug#35784: emacs 26 crash

From: Marc Munro <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 13:54:27 -0700

This is a reproducible crash.  I have loaded a lot of experimental lisp
code, including some which creates a custom header line.  It seems to
be this that causes the crash, however only in combination with some
buggy stuff that causes new frames to be used where a window split
would do quite well.  

Without my window splitting bugs, I still get crashes but they are
random and infrequent and I have been unable to create a reproducible
test case.

I am attaching a tgz of all the files involved, and embedding a gdb
backtrace below.

To reproduce:

$ emacs .emacs

<close the *GNU Emacs* frame>
<type M-x>

That's all.

Thanks.

__
Marc

----------------gdb session showing backtrace---------------------
marc:~$ gdb /usr/local/bin/emacs --pid 3820
GNU gdb (Debian 7.12-6) 7.12.0.20161007-git
Copyright (C) 2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl
.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show
copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from /usr/local/bin/emacs...done.
Attaching to program: /usr/local/bin/emacs, process 3820
[New LWP 3821]
[New LWP 3822]
[New LWP 3823]
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
0x00007f0cb10194cc in __pselect (nfds=13, readfds=0x7ffe74b635c0, 
    writefds=0x7ffe74b63540, exceptfds=0x0, timeout=<optimized out>, 
    sigmask=<optimized out>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pselect.c:69
69	../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pselect.c: No such file or
directory.
(gdb) c
Continuing.

buffer.h:914: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: BUFFERP (a)
Fatal error 6: Aborted
Backtrace:
emacs[0x5af2a5]
emacs[0x582c24]
emacs[0x61849e]
emacs[0x5802b3]
emacs[0x468bb3]
emacs[0x468ffd]
emacs[0x4bbe06]
emacs[0x63e3d7]
emacs[0x638d1c]
emacs[0x640ae0]
emacs[0x63fc47]
emacs[0x63f42b]
emacs[0x64d106]
emacs[0x64d5d6]
emacs[0x63e406]
emacs[0x638d1c]
emacs[0x640ae0]
emacs[0x640392]
emacs[0x63e7d6]
emacs[0x638d1c]
emacs[0x640ae0]
emacs[0x63fc47]
emacs[0x63f3f8]
emacs[0x58969d]
emacs[0x63c004]
emacs[0x589aa0]
emacs[0x63f2b4]
emacs[0x589b0c]
emacs[0x587b2a]
emacs[0x63bd55]
emacs[0x58765b]
emacs[0x63b285]
emacs[0x587589]
emacs[0x586b7b]
emacs[0x5d02ab]
emacs[0x5d0f00]
emacs[0x640149]
emacs[0x63fb06]
emacs[0x68fb93]
emacs[0x640710]
emacs[0x63fb4a]
emacs[0x5d29fc]
emacs[0x6401b7]
emacs[0x63fb06]
emacs[0x63ed5e]
emacs[0x63e219]
emacs[0x638d1c]
emacs[0x640ae0]
emacs[0x63fc47]
emacs[0x63ed5e]
emacs[0x63febc]
emacs[0x63fb06]
emacs[0x68fb93]
emacs[0x640710]
emacs[0x63fb4a]
emacs[0x68fb93]
emacs[0x640710]
emacs[0x63fb4a]
emacs[0x68fb93]
emacs[0x68edcc]
emacs[0x63e439]
emacs[0x63d993]
emacs[0x635b30]
emacs[0x640022]
emacs[0x63fb06]
emacs[0x68fb93]
emacs[0x640710]
emacs[0x63fb4a]
emacs[0x63f42b]
emacs[0x58824a]
emacs[0x63bd55]
emacs[0x58765b]
emacs[0x63b285]
emacs[0x5875f9]
emacs[0x586b7b]
emacs[0x586d6d]
emacs[0x58494b]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xf1)[0x7f0cb0f582b1]
emacs[0x41777a]

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
raise (sig=6) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:51
51	../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c: No such file or
directory.
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007f0cb1a09f9f in raise (sig=6) at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:51
        set = 
            {__val = {402653184, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 280375465082880,
71776119061217280, 7311138192406574195, 7074363581918293363,
8031173095775809139, 7596496585268228909, 0, 0, 32880,
139692512411867}}
        pid = <optimized out>
        tid = <optimized out>
#1  0x0000000000582c67 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6,
backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:399
#2  0x000000000061849e in die (msg=0x743f3f "BUFFERP (a)",
file=0x743f36 "buffer.h", line=914) at alloc.c:7406
#3  0x00000000005802b3 in XBUFFER (a=0) at buffer.h:914
#4  0x0000000000468bb3 in mark_window_display_accurate_1 (w=0x558e410,
accurate_p=false) at xdisp.c:14754
        b = 0x7ffe74b60e40
#5  0x0000000000468ffd in mark_window_display_accurate
(window=89711637, accurate_p=false) at xdisp.c:14811
        w = 0x558e410
#6  0x00000000004bbe06 in Fforce_window_update (object=89711637) at
window.c:3643
        w = 0x558e410
#7  0x000000000063e3d7 in eval_sub (form=60546803) at eval.c:2241
        i = 1
        maxargs = 1
        args_left = 0
        numargs = 6
        fun = 10198117
        val = 140730856509392
        original_fun = 715280
        original_args = 60546787
        funcar = 140730856509344
        count = 47
        argvals = {89711637, 47, 16360, 0, 0, 140730856509056, 3, 0}
#8  0x0000000000638d1c in Fprogn (body=0) at eval.c:459
        form = 60546803
        val = 0
#9  0x0000000000640ae0 in funcall_lambda (fun=60544963, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7ffe74b61118) at eval.c:3052
        val = 32880
        syms_left = 0
        next = 55584
        lexenv = 0
        count = 46
        i = 1
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#10 0x000000000063fc47 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe74b61110) at
eval.c:2790
        fun = 60544963
        original_fun = 60544963
        funcar = 32880
        numargs = 1
        val = 49344
        count = 45
#11 0x000000000063f42b in call1 (fn=60544963, arg1=89711637) at
eval.c:2627
#12 0x000000000064d106 in mapcar1 (leni=2, vals=0x0, fn=60544963,
seq=116876403) at fns.c:2486
        tail = 117742163
        dummy = 49344
        i = 1
#13 0x000000000064d5d6 in Fmapc (function=60544963, sequence=116876403)
at fns.c:2555
        leni = 2
#14 0x000000000063e406 in eval_sub (form=60544883) at eval.c:2244
        i = 2
        maxargs = 2
        args_left = 0
        numargs = 10
        fun = 14071717
        val = 140730856510176
        original_fun = 555488
        original_args = 60544867
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        funcar = 5755230
        count = 44
        argvals = {60544963, 116876403, 5757352, 60544387,
140730856510256, 6547512, 140730856510016, 19325507}
#15 0x0000000000638d1c in Fprogn (body=60546483) at eval.c:459
        form = 60544883
        val = 59085860
#16 0x0000000000640ae0 in funcall_lambda (fun=60544835, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7ffe74b613b0) at eval.c:3052
        val = 2
        syms_left = 0
        next = 0
        lexenv = 0
        count = 44
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#17 0x0000000000640392 in apply_lambda (fun=60544835, args=0, count=43)
at eval.c:2913
        args_left = 0
        i = 0
        numargs = 0
        arg_vector = 0x7ffe74b613b0
        tem = 140730856510512
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = 44
        sa_must_free = false
#18 0x000000000063e7d6 in eval_sub (form=60544323) at eval.c:2316
        fun = 60544835
        val = 0
        original_fun = 45016704
        original_args = 0
        funcar = 32880
        count = 43
        argvals = {62107717, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 140730856510000,
140730856510000}
#19 0x0000000000638d1c in Fprogn (body=0) at eval.c:459
        form = 60544323
        val = 0
#20 0x0000000000640ae0 in funcall_lambda (fun=60543331, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7ffe74b61690) at eval.c:3052
        val = 32880
        syms_left = 0
        next = 140730856512128
        lexenv = 0
        count = 43
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#21 0x000000000063fc47 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7ffe74b61688) at
eval.c:2790
        fun = 60543331
        original_fun = 45016752
        funcar = 32880
        numargs = 0
        val = 140730856511104
        count = 42
#22 0x000000000063f3f8 in call0 (fn=45016752) at eval.c:2619
#23 0x000000000058969d in safe_run_hooks_1 (nargs=2,
args=0x7ffe74b61730) at keyboard.c:1792
#24 0x000000000063c004 in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=0x589650
<safe_run_hooks_1>, nargs=2, args=0x7ffe74b61730, handlers=49344, hfun=
    0x58969f <safe_run_hooks_error>) at eval.c:1416
        val = 0
        c = 0x386a830
#25 0x0000000000589aa0 in safe_run_hook_funcall (nargs=2,
args=0x7ffe74b617c0) at keyboard.c:1840
#26 0x000000000063f2b4 in run_hook_with_args (nargs=2,
args=0x7ffe74b617c0, funcall=0x589a20 <safe_run_hook_funcall>) at
eval.c:2584
        global_vals = 0
        sym = 42048
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        val = 89262371
        ret = 0
#27 0x0000000000589b0c in safe_run_hooks (hook=42048) at
keyboard.c:1856
        count = 41
#28 0x0000000000587b2a in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1280
        prev_modiff = 0
        prev_buffer = 0x0
        already_adjusted = false
#29 0x000000000063bd55 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x587a37
<command_loop_1>, handlers=21120, hfun=0x58708e <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1336
        val = 14099072
        c = 0x3514e30
#30 0x000000000058765b in command_loop_2 (ignore=0) at keyboard.c:1110
        val = 0
#31 0x000000000063b285 in internal_catch (tag=21792, func=0x58762e
<command_loop_2>, arg=0) at eval.c:1101
        val = 140730856512080
        c = 0x351a3b0
#32 0x0000000000587589 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1081
        val = 14682304
#33 0x0000000000586b7b in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:695
        count = 39
        val = 140730856512128
#34 0x00000000005d02ab in read_minibuf (map=19501747, initial=0,
prompt=62735124, expflag=false, histvar=5335856, histpos=2, defalt=0,
allow_props=false, inherit_input_method=false) at minibuf.c:685
        val = 0
        count = 30
        mini_frame = 22932533
        ambient_dir = 61850116
        minibuffer = 62107717
        input_method = 0
        enable_multibyte = 0
        pos = 0
        histstring = 5752337
        histval = 0
        empty_minibuf = 15209477
        dummy = 0
        frame = 22932533
#35 0x00000000005d0f00 in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=62735124,
initial_contents=0, keymap=19501747, read=0, hist=5335856,
default_value=0, inherit_input_method=0) at minibuf.c:992
        histvar = 5335856
        histpos = 2
        val = 25784485600
#36 0x0000000000640149 in funcall_subr (subr=0x9c06e0
<Sread_from_minibuffer>, numargs=7, args=0x7ffe74b61db0) at eval.c:2871
        internal_argbuf = {10225376, 140730856512680, 5755230,
42964302368, 10225381, 140730856512712, 10225376, 140730856512704}
        internal_args = 0x7ffe74b61db0
#37 0x000000000063fb06 in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0x7ffe74b61da8) at
eval.c:2776
        fun = 10225381
        original_fun = 659680
        funcar = 11006539
        numargs = 7
        val = 140730856512832
        count = 29
#38 0x000000000068fb93 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11006396,
vector=11006429, maxdepth=74, args_template=8202, nargs=8,
args=0x7ffe74b62308)
    at bytecode.c:630
        op = 7
        type = CATCHER
        targets = 
          {0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692ba7
<exec_byte_code+15801>, 0x692ba9 <exec_byte_code+15803>, 0x692bab
<exec_byte_code+15805>, 0x692bad <exec_byte_code+15807>, 0x692bad
<exec_byte_code+15807>, 0x692c12 <exec_byte_code+15908>, 0x692c86
<exec_byte_code+16024>, 0x68f2ff <exec_byte_code+1297>, 0x68f301
<exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x68f303 <exec_byte_code+1301>, 0x68f305
<exec_byte_code+1303>, 0x68f307 <exec_byte_code+1305>, 0x68f307
<exec_byte_code+1305>, 0x68f30d <exec_byte_code+1311>, 0x68f2ce
<exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x68f7ab <exec_byte_code+2493>, 0x68f7ad
<exec_byte_code+2495>, 0x68f7af <exec_byte_code+2497>, 0x68f7b1
<exec_byte_code+2499>, 0x68f7b3 <exec_byte_code+2501>, 0x68f7b3
<exec_byte_code+2501>, 0x68f7e8 <exec_byte_code+2554>, 0x68f7b9
<exec_byte_code+2507>, 0x68faab <exec_byte_code+3261>, 0x68faad
<exec_byte_code+3263>, 0x68faaf <exec_byte_code+3265>, 0x68fab1
<exec_byte_code+3267>, 0x68fab3 <exec_byte_code+3269>, 0x68fab3
<exec_byte_code+3269>, 0x68fa65 <exec_byte_code+3191>, 0x68fa7c
<exec_byte_code+3214>, 0x68fb6---Type <return> to continue, or q
<return> to quit---
0 <exec_byte_code+3442>, 0x68fb62 <exec_byte_code+3444>, 0x68fb64
<exec_byte_code+3446>, 0x68fb66 <exec_byte_code+3448>, 0x68fb68
<exec_byte_code+3450>, 0x68fb68 <exec_byte_code+3450>, 0x68fb1a
<exec_byte_code+3372>, 0x68fb31 <exec_byte_code+3395>, 0x68fc15
<exec_byte_code+3623>, 0x68fc17 <exec_byte_code+3625>, 0x68fc19
<exec_byte_code+3627>, 0x68fc1b <exec_byte_code+3629>, 0x68fc1d
<exec_byte_code+3631>, 0x68fc1d <exec_byte_code+3631>, 0x68fbcf
<exec_byte_code+3553>, 0x68fbe6 <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x690487
<exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x69036a <exec_byte_code+5500>, 0x690361
<exec_byte_code+5491>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x6906c4
<exec_byte_code+6358>, 0x6907dd <exec_byte_code+6639>, 0x690840
<exec_byte_code+6738>, 0x6908a4 <exec_byte_code+6838>, 0x69090c
<exec_byte_code+6942>, 0x68f608 <exec_byte_code+2074>, 0x68f683
<exec_byte_code+2197>, 0x690986 <exec_byte_code+7064>, 0x68f54c
<exec_byte_code+1886>, 0x68f6ee <exec_byte_code+2304>, 0x6909f1
<exec_byte_code+7171>, 0x690a5c <exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x690aa7
<exec_byte_code+7353>, 0x690b12 <exec_byte_code+7460>, 0x690b64
<exec_byte_code+7542>, 0x690c35 <exec_byte_code+7751>, 0x690c80
<exec_byte_code+7826>, 0x690ceb <exec_byte_code+7933>, 0x690d73
<exec_byte_code+8069>, 0x690dbe <exec_byte_code+8144>, 0x690e09
<exec_byte_code+8219>, 0x690e74 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x690edf
<exec_byte_code+8433>, 0x690f4a <exec_byte_code+8540>, 0x690fd2
<exec_byte_code+8676>, 0x691024 <exec_byte_code+8758>, 0x691076
<exec_byte_code+8840>, 0x691147 <exec_byte_code+9049>, 0x6911bd
<exec_byte_code+9167>, 0x691233 <exec_byte_code+9285>, 0x6913f5
<exec_byte_code+9735>, 0x691465 <exec_byte_code+9847>, 0x6914d5
<exec_byte_code+9959>, 0x691545 <exec_byte_code+10071>, 0x6915b5
<exec_byte_code+10183>, 0x691607 <exec_byte_code+10265>, 0x69167e
<exec_byte_code+10384>, 0x6916d0 <exec_byte_code+10466>, 0x691722
<exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x691774 <exec_byte_code+10630>, 0x691883
<exec_byte_code+10901>, 0x6901db <exec_byte_code+5101>, 0x6918e1
<exec_byte_code+10995>, 0x69192c <exec_byte_code+11070>, 0x6919f8
<exec_byte_code+11274>, 0x691a61 <exec_byte_code+11379>, 0x691abf
<exec_byte_code+11473>, 0x691b0a <exec_byte_code+11548>, 0x691b50
<exec_byte_code+11618>, 0x691b96 <exec_byte_code+11688>, 0x691be4
<exec_byte_code+11766>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x691c3f
<exec_byte_code+11857>, 0x691c85 <exec_byte_code+11927>, 0x691ccb
<exec_byte_code+11997>, 0x691d11 <exec_byte_code+12067>, 0x691d57
<exec_byte_code+12137>, 0x691d9d <exec_byte_code+12207>, 0x6901db
<exec_byte_code+5101>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x691de8
<exec_byte_code+12282>, 0x691e3d <exec_byte_code+12367>, 0x691e88
<exec_byte_code+12442>, 0x691ed3 <exec_byte_code+12517>, 0x691f3e
<exec_byte_code+12624>, 0x691fa9 <exec_byte_code+12731>, 0x691ff4
<exec_byte_code+12806>, 0x692129 <exec_byte_code+13115>, 0x692194
<exec_byte_code+13222>, 0x6921ff <exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x69226a
<exec_byte_code+13436>, 0x6922b0 <exec_byte_code+13506>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x69010f <exec_byte_code+4897>, 0x68fccc
<exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x68f4c0 <exec_byte_code+1746>, 0x68fd7f
<exec_byte_code+3985>, 0x68fe00 <exec_byte_code+4114>, 0x68fe7e
<exec_byte_code+4240>, 0x6900c3 <exec_byte_code+4821>, 0x6900d8
<exec_byte_code+4842>, 0x68fa12 <exec_byte_code+3108>, 0x690192
<exec_byte_code+5028>, 0x690212 <exec_byte_code+5156>, 0x6902a6
<exec_byte_code+5304>, 0x6902ef <exec_byte_code+5377>, 0x6904d3
<exec_byte_code+5861>, 0x690550 <exec_byte_code+5986>, 0x6905d8
<exec_byte_code+6122>, 0x69063e <exec_byte_code+6224>, 0x68fc7e
<exec_byte_code+3728>, 0x6922fb <exec_byte_code+13581>, 0x692383
<exec_byte_code+13717>, 0x6923ce <exec_byte_code+13792>, 0x692419
<exec_byte_code+13867>, 0x692464 <exec_byte_code+13942>, 0x6924af
<exec_byte_code+14017>, 0x69251a <exec_byte_code+14124>, 0x692585
<exec_byte_code+14231>, 0x6925f0 <exec_byte_code+14338>, 0x69265b
<exec_byte_code+14445>, 0x6927d4 <exec_byte_code+14822>, 0x69283f
<exec_byte_code+14929>, 0x6928aa <exec_byte_code+15036>, 0x6928f5
<exec_byte_code+15111>, 0x692960 <exec_byte_code+15218>, 0x6929cb
<exec_byte_code+15325>, 0x692a16 <exec_byte_code+15400>, 0x692a61
<exec_byte_code+15475>, 0x6917c6 <exec_byte_code+10712>, 0x691818
<exec_byte_code+10794>, 0x692ab3 <exec_byte_code+15557>, 0x692b1b
<exec_byte_code+15661>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x68fefc
<exec_byte_code+4366>, 0x68ff19 <exec_byte_code+4395>, 0x68ff85
<exec_byte_code+4503>, 0x68fff1 <exec_byte_code+4611>, 0x69005a
<exec_byte_code+4716>, 0x690bb6 <exec_byte_code+7624>, 0x6910c8
<exec_byte_code+8922>, 0x691979 <exec_byte_code+11147>, 0x692d19
<exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x692d8e <exec_byte_code+16288>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692e24
<exec_byte_code+16438>, 0x692eab <exec_byte_code+16573>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x6930b2
<exec_byte_code+17092> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 13
        bytestr_length = 91
        vectorp = 0xa7f1e0 <pure+773024>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 19
        sa_avail = 16141
        sa_count = 26
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7ffe74b61d50
        stack_lim = 0x7ffe74b61de8
        top = 0x7ffe74b61da8
        void_stack_lim = 0x7ffe74b61de8
        bytestr_data = 0x7ffe74b61de8 "\003:\203\r"
        pc = 0x7ffe74b61e2a "\211˚\203Y"
        count = 26
        result = 139692541216827
#39 0x0000000000640710 in funcall_lambda (fun=11006349, nargs=8,
arg_vector=0x7ffe74b622c8) at eval.c:2977
        size = 5
        val = 0
        syms_left = 8202
        next = 6182
        lexenv = 77324040736
        count = 26
        i = 5755230
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = 127
#40 0x000000000063fb4a in Ffuncall (nargs=9, args=0x7ffe74b622c0) at
eval.c:2778
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        fun = 11006349
        original_fun = 5312064
        funcar = 24
        numargs = 8
        val = 140730856514176
        count = 25
#41 0x00000000005d29fc in Fcompleting_read (prompt=62735124,
collection=11037325, predicate=16224, require_match=49344,
initial_input=0, hist=5335856, def=0, inherit_input_method=0) at
minibuf.c:1698
#42 0x00000000006401b7 in funcall_subr (subr=0x9c08e0
<Scompleting_read>, numargs=8, args=0x7ffe74b62438) at eval.c:2876
        internal_argbuf = {10225888, 140730856514440, 5755230,
42964302368, 10225893, 140730856514472, 10225888, 140730856514464}
        internal_args = 0x7ffe74b62438
#43 0x000000000063fb06 in Ffuncall (nargs=9, args=0x7ffe74b62430) at
eval.c:2776
        fun = 10225893
        original_fun = 10225893
        funcar = 0
        numargs = 8
        val = 140730856514592
        count = 24
#44 0x000000000063ed5e in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe74b62520) at
eval.c:2396
        i = 9
        numargs = 8
        funcall_nargs = 9
        funcall_args = 0x7ffe74b62430
        spread_arg = 0
        fun = 10225893
        retval = 5755230
        sa_avail = 16312
        sa_count = 24
        sa_must_free = false
#45 0x000000000063e219 in eval_sub (form=21981923) at eval.c:2212
        vals = 0x7ffe74b62520
        argnum = 2
        sa_avail = 16368
        sa_count = 24
        sa_must_free = false
        args_left = 0
        numargs = 10
        fun = 14065701
        val = 0
        original_fun = 10464
        original_args = 21981907
        funcar = 140730856515096
        count = 23
        argvals = {140730856515712, 120, 139692541310816, 0, 513, 4096,
140730856515712, 55831552}
#46 0x0000000000638d1c in Fprogn (body=0) at eval.c:459
        form = 21981923
        val = 0
#47 0x0000000000640ae0 in funcall_lambda (fun=21687635, nargs=7,
arg_vector=0x7ffe74b62788) at eval.c:3052
        val = 32880
        syms_left = 0
        next = 41029888
        lexenv = 0
        count = 14
        i = 7
        optional = true
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#48 0x000000000063fc47 in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0x7ffe74b62780) at
eval.c:2790
        fun = 21687635
        original_fun = 41029696
        funcar = 32880
        numargs = 7
        val = 140730856515440
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        count = 13
#49 0x000000000063ed5e in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe74b62978) at
eval.c:2396
        i = 8
        numargs = 7
        funcall_nargs = 8
        funcall_args = 0x7ffe74b62780
        spread_arg = 0
        fun = 21687635
        retval = 140730856515696
        sa_avail = 16320
        sa_count = 13
        sa_must_free = false
#50 0x000000000063febc in funcall_subr (subr=0xd6a020 <Sapply>,
numargs=3, args=0x7ffe74b62978) at eval.c:2831
#51 0x000000000063fb06 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7ffe74b62970) at
eval.c:2776
        fun = 14065701
        original_fun = 10464
        funcar = 140730856515888
        numargs = 3
        val = 140730856517120
        count = 12
#52 0x000000000068fb93 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=22467972,
vector=23203765, maxdepth=22, args_template=514, nargs=6,
args=0x7ffe74b62e00)
    at bytecode.c:630
        op = 3
        type = (unknown: 1958096304)
        targets = 
          {0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692ba7
<exec_byte_code+15801>, 0x692ba9 <exec_byte_code+15803>, 0x692bab
<exec_byte_code+15805>, 0x692bad <exec_byte_code+15807>, 0x692bad
<exec_byte_code+15807>, 0x692c12 <exec_byte_code+15908>, 0x692c86
<exec_byte_code+16024>, 0x68f2ff <exec_byte_code+1297>, 0x68f301
<exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x68f303 <exec_byte_code+1301>, 0x68f305
<exec_byte_code+1303>, 0x68f307 <exec_byte_code+1305>, 0x68f307
<exec_byte_code+1305>, 0x68f30d <exec_byte_code+1311>, 0x68f2ce
<exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x68f7ab <exec_byte_code+2493>, 0x68f7ad
<exec_byte_code+2495>, 0x68f7af <exec_byte_code+2497>, 0x68f7b1
<exec_byte_code+2499>, 0x68f7b3 <exec_byte_code+2501>, 0x68f7b3
<exec_byte_code+2501>, 0x68f7e8 <exec_byte_code+2554>, 0x68f7b9
<exec_byte_code+2507>, 0x68faab <exec_byte_code+3261>, 0x68faad
<exec_byte_code+3263>, 0x68faaf <exec_byte_code+3265>, 0x68fab1
<exec_byte_code+3267>, 0x68fab3 <exec_byte_code+3269>, 0x68fab3
<exec_byte_code+3269>, 0x68fa65 <exec_byte_code+3191>, 0x68fa7c
<exec_byte_code+3214>, 0x68fb60 <exec_byte_code+3442>, 0x68fb62
<exec_byte_code+3444>, 0x68fb64 <exec_byte_code+3446>, 0x68fb66
<exec_byte_code+3448>, 0x68fb68 <exec_byte_code+3450>, 0x68fb68
<exec_byte_code+3450>, 0x68fb1a <exec_byte_code+3372>, 0x68fb31
<exec_byte_code+3395>, 0x68fc15 <exec_byte_code+3623>, 0x68fc17
<exec_byte_code+3625>, 0x68fc19 <exec_byte_code+3627>, 0x68fc1b
<exec_byte_code+3629>, 0x68fc1d <exec_byte_code+3631>, 0x68fc1d
<exec_byte_code+3631>, 0x68fbcf <exec_byte_code+3553>, 0x68fbe6
<exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x690487 <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x69036a
<exec_byte_code+5500>, 0x690361 <exec_byte_code+5491>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x6906c4 <exec_byte_code+6358>, 0x6907dd
<exec_byte_code+6639>, 0x690840 <exec_byte_code+6738>, 0x6908a4
<exec_byte_code+6838>, 0x69090c <exec_byte_code+6942>, 0x68f608
<exec_byte_code+2074>, 0x68f683 <exec_byte_code+2197>, 0x690986
<exec_byte_code+7064>, 0x68f54c <exec_byte_code+1886>, 0x68f6ee
<exec_byte_code+2304>, 0x6909f1 <exec_byte_code+7171>, 0x690a5c
<exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x690aa7 <exec_byte_code+7353>, 0x690b12
<exec_byte_code+7460>, 0x690b64 <exec_byte_code+7542>, 0x690c35
<exec_byte_code+7751>, 0x690c80 <exec_byte_code+7826>, 0x690ceb
<exec_byte_code+7933>, 0x690d73 <exec_byte_code+8069>, 0x690dbe
<exec_byte_code+8144>, 0x690e09 <exec_byte_code+8219>, 0x690e74
<exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x690edf <exec_byte_code+8433>, 0x690f4a
<exec_byte_code+8540>, 0x690fd2 <exec_byte_code+8676>, 0x691024
<exec_byte_code+8758>, 0x691076 <exec_byte_code+8840>, 0x691147
<exec_byte_code+9049>, 0x6911bd <exec_byte_code+9167>, 0x691233
<exec_byte_code+9285>, 0x6913f5 <exec_byte_code+9735>, 0x691465
<exec_byte_code+9847>, 0x6914d5 <exec_byte_code+9959>, 0x691545
<exec_byte_code+10071>, 0x6915b5 <exec_byte_code+10183>, 0x691607
<exec_byte_code+10265>, 0x69167e <exec_byte_code+10384>, 0x6916d0
<exec_byte_code+10466>, 0x691722 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x691774
<exec_byte_code+10630>, 0x691883 <exec_byte_code+10901>, 0x6901db
<exec_byte_code+5101>, 0x6918e1 <exec_byte_code+10995>, 0x69192c
<exec_byte_code+11070>, 0x6919f8 <exec_byte_code+11274>, 0x691a61
<exec_byte_code+11379>, 0x691abf <exec_byte_code+11473>, 0x691b0a
<exec_byte_code+11548>, 0x691b50 <exec_byte_code+11618>, 0x691b96
<exec_byte_code+11688>, 0x691be4 <exec_byte_code+11766>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x691c3f <exec_byte_code+11857>, 0x691c85
<exec_byte_code+11927>, 0x691ccb <exec_byte_code+11997>, 0x691d11
<exec_byte_code+12067>, 0x691d57 <exec_byte_code+12137>, 0x691d9d
<exec_byte_code+12207>, 0x6901db <exec_byte_code+5101>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x691de8 <exec_byte_code+12282>, 0x691e3d
<exec_byte_code+12367>, 0x691e88 <exec_byte_code+12442>, 0x691ed3
<exec_byte_code+12517>, 0x691f3e <exec_byte_code+12624>, 0x691fa9
<exec_byte_code+12731>, 0x691ff4 <exec_byte_code+12806>, 0x692129
<exec_byte_code+13115>, 0x692194 <exec_byte_code+13222>, 0x6921ff
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x69226a <exec_byte_code+13436>, 0x6922b0
<exec_byte_code+13506>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x69010f
<exec_byte_code+4897>, 0x68fccc <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x68f4c0
<exec_byte_code+1746>, 0x68fd7f <exec_byte_code+3985>, 0x68fe00
<exec_byte_code+4114>, 0x68fe7e <exec_byte_code+4240>, 0x6900c3
<exec_byte_code+4821>, 0x6900d8 <exec_byte_code+4842>, 0x68fa12
<exec_byte_code+3108>, 0x690192 <exec_byte_code+5028>, 0x690212
<exec_byte_code+5156>, 0x6902a6 <exec_byte_code+5304>, 0x6902ef
<exec_byte_code+5377>, 0x6904d3 <exec_byte_code+5861>, 0x690550
<exec_byte_code+5986>, 0x6905d8 <exec_byte_code+6122>, 0x69063e
<exec_byte_code+6224>, 0x68fc7e <exec_byte_code+3728>, 0x6922fb
<exec_byte_code+13581>, 0x692383 <exec_byte_code+13717>, 0x6923ce
<exec_byte_code+13792>, 0x692419 <exec_byte_code+13867>, 0x692464
<exec_byte_code+13942>, 0x6924af <exec_byte_code+14017>, 0x69251a
<exec_byte_code+14124>, 0x692585 <exec_byte_code+14231>, 0x6925f0
<exec_byte_code+14338>, 0x69265b <exec_byte_code+14445>, 0x6927d4
<exec_byte_code+14822>, 0x69283f <exec_byte_code+14929>, 0x6928aa
<exec_byte_code+15036>, 0x6928f5 <exec_byte_code+15111>, 0x692960
<exec_byte_code+15218>, 0x6929cb <exec_byte_code+15325>, 0x692a16
<exec_byte_code+15400>, 0x692a61 <exec_byte_code+15475>, 0x6917c6
<exec_byte_code+10712>, 0x691818 <exec_byte_code+10794>, 0x692ab3
<exec_byte_code+15557>, 0x692b1b <exec_byte_code+15661>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x68fefc <exec_byte_code+4366>, 0x68ff19
<exec_byte_code+4395>, 0x68ff85 <exec_byte_code+4503>, 0x68fff1
<exec_byte_code+4611>, 0x69005a <exec_byte_code+4716>, 0x690bb6 <exec_-
--Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
byte_code+7624>, 0x6910c8 <exec_byte_code+8922>, 0x691979
<exec_byte_code+11147>, 0x692d19 <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x692d8e
<exec_byte_code+16288>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692e24 <exec_byte_code+16438>, 0x692eab
<exec_byte_code+16573>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x6930b2 <exec_byte_code+17092> <repeats 64
times>}
        const_length = 4
        bytestr_length = 6
        vectorp = 0x1620fb8 <bss_sbrk_buffer+8515800>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 6
        sa_avail = 16330
        sa_count = 12
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7ffe74b62960
        stack_lim = 0x7ffe74b62990
        top = 0x7ffe74b62970
        void_stack_lim = 0x7ffe74b62990
        bytestr_data = 0x7ffe74b62990
"\300\301\302\003#\207\303\005\265\017b\001"
        pc = 0x7ffe74b62995 "\207\303\005\265\017b\001"
        count = 12
        result = 116766867
#53 0x0000000000640710 in funcall_lambda (fun=23199669, nargs=6,
arg_vector=0x7ffe74b62e00) at eval.c:2977
        size = 5
        val = 0
        syms_left = 514
        next = 14050464
        lexenv = 77324040736
        count = 12
        i = 5755230
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = 127
#54 0x000000000063fb4a in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=0x7ffe74b62df8) at
eval.c:2778
        fun = 23199669
        original_fun = 658464
        funcar = 140730856517072
        numargs = 6
        val = 140730856517072
        count = 11
#55 0x000000000068fb93 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11036492,
vector=11036525, maxdepth=42, args_template=2, nargs=0,
args=0x7ffe74b632f8)
    at bytecode.c:630
        op = 6
        type = (unknown: 1958097296)
        targets = 
          {0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692ba7
<exec_byte_code+15801>, 0x692ba9 <exec_byte_code+15803>, 0x692bab
<exec_byte_code+15805>, 0x692bad <exec_byte_code+15807>, 0x692bad
<exec_byte_code+15807>, 0x692c12 <exec_byte_code+15908>, 0x692c86
<exec_byte_code+16024>, 0x68f2ff <exec_byte_code+1297>, 0x68f301
<exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x68f303 <exec_byte_code+1301>, 0x68f305
<exec_byte_code+1303>, 0x68f307 <exec_byte_code+1305>, 0x68f307
<exec_byte_code+1305>, 0x68f30d <exec_byte_code+1311>, 0x68f2ce
<exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x68f7ab <exec_byte_code+2493>, 0x68f7ad
<exec_byte_code+2495>, 0x68f7af <exec_byte_code+2497>, 0x68f7b1
<exec_byte_code+2499>, 0x68f7b3 <exec_byte_code+2501>, 0x68f7b3
<exec_byte_code+2501>, 0x68f7e8 <exec_byte_code+2554>, 0x68f7b9
<exec_byte_code+2507>, 0x68faab <exec_byte_code+3261>, 0x68faad
<exec_byte_code+3263>, 0x68faaf <exec_byte_code+3265>, 0x68fab1
<exec_byte_code+3267>, 0x68fab3 <exec_byte_code+3269>, 0x68fab3
<exec_byte_code+3269>, 0x68fa65 <exec_byte_code+3191>, 0x68fa7c
<exec_byte_code+3214>, 0x68fb60 <exec_byte_code+3442>, 0x68fb62
<exec_byte_code+3444>, 0x68fb64 <exec_byte_code+3446>, 0x68fb66
<exec_byte_code+3448>, 0x68fb68 <exec_byte_code+3450>, 0x68fb68
<exec_byte_code+3450>, 0x68fb1a <exec_byte_code+3372>, 0x68fb31
<exec_byte_code+3395>, 0x68fc15 <exec_byte_code+3623>, 0x68fc17
<exec_byte_code+3625>, 0x68fc19 <exec_byte_code+3627>, 0x68fc1b
<exec_byte_code+3629>, 0x68fc1d <exec_byte_code+3631>, 0x68fc1d
<exec_byte_code+3631>, 0x68fbcf <exec_byte_code+3553>, 0x68fbe6
<exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x690487 <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x69036a
<exec_byte_code+5500>, 0x690361 <exec_byte_code+5491>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x6906c4 <exec_byte_code+6358>, 0x6907dd
<exec_byte_code+6639>, 0x690840 <exec_byte_code+6738>, 0x6908a4
<exec_byte_code+6838>, 0x69090c <exec_byte_code+6942>, 0x68f608
<exec_byte_code+2074>, 0x68f683 <exec_byte_code+2197>, 0x690986
<exec_byte_code+7064>, 0x68f54c <exec_byte_code+1886>, 0x68f6ee
<exec_byte_code+2304>, 0x6909f1 <exec_byte_code+7171>, 0x690a5c
<exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x690aa7 <exec_byte_code+7353>, 0x690b12
<exec_byte_code+7460>, 0x690b64 <exec_byte_code+7542>, 0x690c35
<exec_byte_code+7751>, 0x690c80 <exec_byte_code+7826>, 0x690ceb
<exec_byte_code+7933>, 0x690d73 <exec_byte_code+8069>, 0x690dbe
<exec_byte_code+8144>, 0x690e09 <exec_byte_code+8219>, 0x690e74
<exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x690edf <exec_byte_code+8433>, 0x690f4a
<exec_byte_code+8540>, 0x690fd2 <exec_byte_code+8676>, 0x691024
<exec_byte_code+8758>, 0x691076 <exec_byte_code+8840>, 0x691147
<exec_byte_code+9049>, 0x6911bd <exec_byte_code+9167>, 0x691233
<exec_byte_code+9285>, 0x6913f5 <exec_byte_code+9735>, 0x691465
<exec_byte_code+9847>, 0x6914d5 <exec_byte_code+9959>, 0x691545
<exec_byte_code+10071>, 0x6915b5 <exec_byte_code+10183>, 0x691607
<exec_byte_code+10265>, 0x69167e <exec_byte_code+1038---Type <return>
to continue, or q <return> to quit---
4>, 0x6916d0 <exec_byte_code+10466>, 0x691722 <exec_byte_code+10548>,
0x691774 <exec_byte_code+10630>, 0x691883 <exec_byte_code+10901>,
0x6901db <exec_byte_code+5101>, 0x6918e1 <exec_byte_code+10995>,
0x69192c <exec_byte_code+11070>, 0x6919f8 <exec_byte_code+11274>,
0x691a61 <exec_byte_code+11379>, 0x691abf <exec_byte_code+11473>,
0x691b0a <exec_byte_code+11548>, 0x691b50 <exec_byte_code+11618>,
0x691b96 <exec_byte_code+11688>, 0x691be4 <exec_byte_code+11766>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x691c3f <exec_byte_code+11857>,
0x691c85 <exec_byte_code+11927>, 0x691ccb <exec_byte_code+11997>,
0x691d11 <exec_byte_code+12067>, 0x691d57 <exec_byte_code+12137>,
0x691d9d <exec_byte_code+12207>, 0x6901db <exec_byte_code+5101>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x691de8 <exec_byte_code+12282>,
0x691e3d <exec_byte_code+12367>, 0x691e88 <exec_byte_code+12442>,
0x691ed3 <exec_byte_code+12517>, 0x691f3e <exec_byte_code+12624>,
0x691fa9 <exec_byte_code+12731>, 0x691ff4 <exec_byte_code+12806>,
0x692129 <exec_byte_code+13115>, 0x692194 <exec_byte_code+13222>,
0x6921ff <exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x69226a <exec_byte_code+13436>,
0x6922b0 <exec_byte_code+13506>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x69010f <exec_byte_code+4897>, 0x68fccc <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x68f4c0 <exec_byte_code+1746>, 0x68fd7f <exec_byte_code+3985>,
0x68fe00 <exec_byte_code+4114>, 0x68fe7e <exec_byte_code+4240>,
0x6900c3 <exec_byte_code+4821>, 0x6900d8 <exec_byte_code+4842>,
0x68fa12 <exec_byte_code+3108>, 0x690192 <exec_byte_code+5028>,
0x690212 <exec_byte_code+5156>, 0x6902a6 <exec_byte_code+5304>,
0x6902ef <exec_byte_code+5377>, 0x6904d3 <exec_byte_code+5861>,
0x690550 <exec_byte_code+5986>, 0x6905d8 <exec_byte_code+6122>,
0x69063e <exec_byte_code+6224>, 0x68fc7e <exec_byte_code+3728>,
0x6922fb <exec_byte_code+13581>, 0x692383 <exec_byte_code+13717>,
0x6923ce <exec_byte_code+13792>, 0x692419 <exec_byte_code+13867>,
0x692464 <exec_byte_code+13942>, 0x6924af <exec_byte_code+14017>,
0x69251a <exec_byte_code+14124>, 0x692585 <exec_byte_code+14231>,
0x6925f0 <exec_byte_code+14338>, 0x69265b <exec_byte_code+14445>,
0x6927d4 <exec_byte_code+14822>, 0x69283f <exec_byte_code+14929>,
0x6928aa <exec_byte_code+15036>, 0x6928f5 <exec_byte_code+15111>,
0x692960 <exec_byte_code+15218>, 0x6929cb <exec_byte_code+15325>,
0x692a16 <exec_byte_code+15400>, 0x692a61 <exec_byte_code+15475>,
0x6917c6 <exec_byte_code+10712>, 0x691818 <exec_byte_code+10794>,
0x692ab3 <exec_byte_code+15557>, 0x692b1b <exec_byte_code+15661>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x68fefc <exec_byte_code+4366>,
0x68ff19 <exec_byte_code+4395>, 0x68ff85 <exec_byte_code+4503>,
0x68fff1 <exec_byte_code+4611>, 0x69005a <exec_byte_code+4716>,
0x690bb6 <exec_byte_code+7624>, 0x6910c8 <exec_byte_code+8922>,
0x691979 <exec_byte_code+11147>, 0x692d19 <exec_byte_code+16171>,
0x692d8e <exec_byte_code+16288>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692e24 <exec_byte_code+16438>,
0x692eab <exec_byte_code+16573>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x6930b2 <exec_byte_code+17092>
<repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 26
        bytestr_length = 104
        vectorp = 0xa86770 <pure+803120>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 11
        sa_avail = 16192
        sa_count = 10
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7ffe74b62de0
        stack_lim = 0x7ffe74b62e38
        top = 0x7ffe74b62df8
        void_stack_lim = 0x7ffe74b62e38
        bytestr_data = 0x7ffe74b62e38
"\301\302C\211\303\304\305\306\307\006\a\006\a\"\310\"\311$\240\210\303
\304\312\306\307\005!\313\"\311$\216\314\315\002\242\"\210\316\b\317=\2
03\061"
        pc = 0x7ffe74b62e9e ")\207\340\061\266t\376\177"
        count = 10
        result = 80
#56 0x0000000000640710 in funcall_lambda (fun=11036445, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7ffe74b632f8) at eval.c:2977
        size = 5
        val = 0
        syms_left = 2
        next = 11046696
        lexenv = 77324040736
        count = 10
        i = 5755230
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = 127
#57 0x000000000063fb4a in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7ffe74b632f0) at
eval.c:2778
        fun = 11036445
        original_fun = 5335952
        funcar = 140730856518352
        numargs = 0
        val = 140730856518352
        count = 9
#58 0x000000000068fb93 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11039404,
vector=11039453, maxdepth=14, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:630
        op = 0
        type = (unknown: 1958098432)
        targets = 
          {0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692ba7
<exec_byte_code+15801>, 0x692ba9 <exec_byte_code+15803>, 0x692bab
<exec_byte_code+15805>, 0x692bad <exec_byte_code+15807>, 0x692bad
<exec_byte_code+15807>, 0x692c12 <exec_byte_code+15908>, 0x692c86
<exec_byte_code+16024>, 0x68f2ff <exec_byte_code+---Type <return> to
continue, or q <return> to quit---
1297>, 0x68f301 <exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x68f303 <exec_byte_code+1301>,
0x68f305 <exec_byte_code+1303>, 0x68f307 <exec_byte_code+1305>,
0x68f307 <exec_byte_code+1305>, 0x68f30d <exec_byte_code+1311>,
0x68f2ce <exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x68f7ab <exec_byte_code+2493>,
0x68f7ad <exec_byte_code+2495>, 0x68f7af <exec_byte_code+2497>,
0x68f7b1 <exec_byte_code+2499>, 0x68f7b3 <exec_byte_code+2501>,
0x68f7b3 <exec_byte_code+2501>, 0x68f7e8 <exec_byte_code+2554>,
0x68f7b9 <exec_byte_code+2507>, 0x68faab <exec_byte_code+3261>,
0x68faad <exec_byte_code+3263>, 0x68faaf <exec_byte_code+3265>,
0x68fab1 <exec_byte_code+3267>, 0x68fab3 <exec_byte_code+3269>,
0x68fab3 <exec_byte_code+3269>, 0x68fa65 <exec_byte_code+3191>,
0x68fa7c <exec_byte_code+3214>, 0x68fb60 <exec_byte_code+3442>,
0x68fb62 <exec_byte_code+3444>, 0x68fb64 <exec_byte_code+3446>,
0x68fb66 <exec_byte_code+3448>, 0x68fb68 <exec_byte_code+3450>,
0x68fb68 <exec_byte_code+3450>, 0x68fb1a <exec_byte_code+3372>,
0x68fb31 <exec_byte_code+3395>, 0x68fc15 <exec_byte_code+3623>,
0x68fc17 <exec_byte_code+3625>, 0x68fc19 <exec_byte_code+3627>,
0x68fc1b <exec_byte_code+3629>, 0x68fc1d <exec_byte_code+3631>,
0x68fc1d <exec_byte_code+3631>, 0x68fbcf <exec_byte_code+3553>,
0x68fbe6 <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x690487 <exec_byte_code+5785>,
0x69036a <exec_byte_code+5500>, 0x690361 <exec_byte_code+5491>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x6906c4 <exec_byte_code+6358>,
0x6907dd <exec_byte_code+6639>, 0x690840 <exec_byte_code+6738>,
0x6908a4 <exec_byte_code+6838>, 0x69090c <exec_byte_code+6942>,
0x68f608 <exec_byte_code+2074>, 0x68f683 <exec_byte_code+2197>,
0x690986 <exec_byte_code+7064>, 0x68f54c <exec_byte_code+1886>,
0x68f6ee <exec_byte_code+2304>, 0x6909f1 <exec_byte_code+7171>,
0x690a5c <exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x690aa7 <exec_byte_code+7353>,
0x690b12 <exec_byte_code+7460>, 0x690b64 <exec_byte_code+7542>,
0x690c35 <exec_byte_code+7751>, 0x690c80 <exec_byte_code+7826>,
0x690ceb <exec_byte_code+7933>, 0x690d73 <exec_byte_code+8069>,
0x690dbe <exec_byte_code+8144>, 0x690e09 <exec_byte_code+8219>,
0x690e74 <exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x690edf <exec_byte_code+8433>,
0x690f4a <exec_byte_code+8540>, 0x690fd2 <exec_byte_code+8676>,
0x691024 <exec_byte_code+8758>, 0x691076 <exec_byte_code+8840>,
0x691147 <exec_byte_code+9049>, 0x6911bd <exec_byte_code+9167>,
0x691233 <exec_byte_code+9285>, 0x6913f5 <exec_byte_code+9735>,
0x691465 <exec_byte_code+9847>, 0x6914d5 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
0x691545 <exec_byte_code+10071>, 0x6915b5 <exec_byte_code+10183>,
0x691607 <exec_byte_code+10265>, 0x69167e <exec_byte_code+10384>,
0x6916d0 <exec_byte_code+10466>, 0x691722 <exec_byte_code+10548>,
0x691774 <exec_byte_code+10630>, 0x691883 <exec_byte_code+10901>,
0x6901db <exec_byte_code+5101>, 0x6918e1 <exec_byte_code+10995>,
0x69192c <exec_byte_code+11070>, 0x6919f8 <exec_byte_code+11274>,
0x691a61 <exec_byte_code+11379>, 0x691abf <exec_byte_code+11473>,
0x691b0a <exec_byte_code+11548>, 0x691b50 <exec_byte_code+11618>,
0x691b96 <exec_byte_code+11688>, 0x691be4 <exec_byte_code+11766>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x691c3f <exec_byte_code+11857>,
0x691c85 <exec_byte_code+11927>, 0x691ccb <exec_byte_code+11997>,
0x691d11 <exec_byte_code+12067>, 0x691d57 <exec_byte_code+12137>,
0x691d9d <exec_byte_code+12207>, 0x6901db <exec_byte_code+5101>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x691de8 <exec_byte_code+12282>,
0x691e3d <exec_byte_code+12367>, 0x691e88 <exec_byte_code+12442>,
0x691ed3 <exec_byte_code+12517>, 0x691f3e <exec_byte_code+12624>,
0x691fa9 <exec_byte_code+12731>, 0x691ff4 <exec_byte_code+12806>,
0x692129 <exec_byte_code+13115>, 0x692194 <exec_byte_code+13222>,
0x6921ff <exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x69226a <exec_byte_code+13436>,
0x6922b0 <exec_byte_code+13506>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x69010f <exec_byte_code+4897>, 0x68fccc <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x68f4c0 <exec_byte_code+1746>, 0x68fd7f <exec_byte_code+3985>,
0x68fe00 <exec_byte_code+4114>, 0x68fe7e <exec_byte_code+4240>,
0x6900c3 <exec_byte_code+4821>, 0x6900d8 <exec_byte_code+4842>,
0x68fa12 <exec_byte_code+3108>, 0x690192 <exec_byte_code+5028>,
0x690212 <exec_byte_code+5156>, 0x6902a6 <exec_byte_code+5304>,
0x6902ef <exec_byte_code+5377>, 0x6904d3 <exec_byte_code+5861>,
0x690550 <exec_byte_code+5986>, 0x6905d8 <exec_byte_code+6122>,
0x69063e <exec_byte_code+6224>, 0x68fc7e <exec_byte_code+3728>,
0x6922fb <exec_byte_code+13581>, 0x692383 <exec_byte_code+13717>,
0x6923ce <exec_byte_code+13792>, 0x692419 <exec_byte_code+13867>,
0x692464 <exec_byte_code+13942>, 0x6924af <exec_byte_code+14017>,
0x69251a <exec_byte_code+14124>, 0x692585 <exec_byte_code+14231>,
0x6925f0 <exec_byte_code+14338>, 0x69265b <exec_byte_code+14445>,
0x6927d4 <exec_byte_code+14822>, 0x69283f <exec_byte_code+14929>,
0x6928aa <exec_byte_code+15036>, 0x6928f5 <exec_byte_code+15111>,
0x692960 <exec_byte_code+15218>, 0x6929cb <exec_byte_code+15325>,
0x692a16 <exec_byte_code+15400>, 0x692a61 <exec_byte_code+15475>,
0x6917c6 <exec_byte_code+10712>, 0x691818 <exec_byte_code+10794>,
0x692ab3 <exec_byte_code+15557>, 0x692b1b <exec_byte_code+15661>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x68fefc <exec_byte_code+4366>,
0x68ff19 <exec_byte_code+4395>, 0x68ff85 <exec_byte_code+4503>,
0x68fff1 <exec_byte_code+4611>, 0x69005a <exec_byte_code+4716>,
0x690bb6 <exec_byte_code+7624>, 0x6910c8 <exec_byte_code+8922>,
0x691979 <exec_byte_code+11147>, 0x692d19 <exec_byte_code+16171>,
0x692d8e <exec_byte_code+16288>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692e24 <exec_byte_code+16438>,
0x692eab <exec_byte_code+16573>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>,
0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x6930b2 <exec_byte_code+17092>
<repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 4
        bytestr_length = 9
        vectorp = 0xa872e0 <pure+806048>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 4
        sa_avail = 16343
        sa_count = 8
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7ffe74b632e0
        stack_lim = 0x7ffe74b63300
        top = 0x7ffe74b632f0
        void_stack_lim = 0x7ffe74b63300
        bytestr_data = 0x7ffe74b63300 "\302\030\t\303 \bE)\207r\250"
        pc = 0x7ffe74b63305 "\bE)\207r\250"
        count = 8
        result = 116769747
#59 0x000000000068edcc in Fbyte_code (bytestr=11039404,
vector=11039453, maxdepth=14) at bytecode.c:321
#60 0x000000000063e439 in eval_sub (form=11039371) at eval.c:2247
        i = 3
        maxargs = 3
        args_left = 0
        numargs = 14
        fun = 14078437
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        val = 0
        original_fun = 630720
        original_args = 11039387
        funcar = 61894280
        count = 7
        argvals = {11039404, 11039453, 14, 31248, 140730856519408,
6392324, 14446560, 62730272}
#61 0x000000000063d993 in Feval (form=11039371, lexical=0) at
eval.c:2061
        count = 6
#62 0x0000000000635b30 in Fcall_interactively (function=800992,
record_flag=0, keys=15165077) at callint.c:357
        input = 11039371
        funval = 11038637
        events = 3
        result = 19340611
        args = 0x57c611 <builtin_lisp_symbol+48>
        visargs = 0x6401fd <apply_lambda+53>
        specs = 11039371
        filter_specs = 11039371
        teml = 140730856520080
        up_event = 0
        enable = 0
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = 6
        sa_must_free = false
        speccount = 6
        next_event = 4611686018729377798
        prefix_arg = 0
        string = 0x0
        tem = 0x500a86fad <error: Cannot access memory at address
0x500a86fad>
        varies = 0x7ffe74b638e0 "\340\070\f"
        i = 5755230
        nargs = 140730856520024
        mark = 10917584
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 2
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 800992
        save_last_command = 44602032
        save_this_original_command = 800992
        save_real_this_command = 800992
#63 0x0000000000640022 in funcall_subr (subr=0xd69860
<Scall_interactively>, numargs=3, args=0x7ffe74b63b00) at eval.c:2856
        internal_argbuf = {14063712, 140730856520216, 5755230,
42964302368, 14063717, 140730856520248, 14063712, 140730856520240}
        internal_args = 0x7ffe74b63b00
#64 0x000000000063fb06 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7ffe74b63af8) at
eval.c:2776
        fun = 14063717
        original_fun = 631200
        funcar = 140730856520336
        numargs = 3
        val = 140730856520368
        count = 5
#65 0x000000000068fb93 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11039548,
vector=11039581, maxdepth=54, args_template=4102, nargs=1,
args=0x7ffe74b64040)
    at bytecode.c:630
        op = 3
        type = (unknown: 1958100688)
        targets = 
          {0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692ba7
<exec_byte_code+15801>, 0x692ba9 <exec_byte_code+15803>, 0x692bab
<exec_byte_code+15805>, 0x692bad <exec_byte_code+15807>, 0x692bad
<exec_byte_code+15807>, 0x692c12 <exec_byte_code+15908>, 0x692c86
<exec_byte_code+16024>, 0x68f2ff <exec_byte_code+1297>, 0x68f301
<exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x68f303 <exec_byte_code+1301>, 0x68f305
<exec_byte_code+1303>, 0x68f307 <exec_byte_code+1305>, 0x68f307
<exec_byte_code+1305>, 0x68f30d <exec_byte_code+1311>, 0x68f2ce
<exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x68f7ab <exec_byte_code+2493>, 0x68f7ad
<exec_byte_code+2495>, 0x68f7af <exec_byte_code+2497>, 0x68f7b1
<exec_byte_code+2499>, 0x68f7b3 <exec_byte_code+2501>, 0x68f7b3
<exec_byte_code+2501>, 0x68f7e8 <exec_byte_code+2554>, 0x68f7b9
<exec_byte_code+2507>, 0x68faab <exec_byte_code+3261>, 0x68faad
<exec_byte_code+3263>, 0x68faaf <exec_byte_code+3265>, 0x68fab1
<exec_byte_code+3267>, 0x68fab3 <exec_byte_code+3269>, 0x68fab3
<exec_byte_code+3269>, 0x68fa65 <exec_byte_code+3191>, 0x68fa7c
<exec_byte_code+3214>, 0x68fb60 <exec_byte_code+3442>, 0x68fb62
<exec_byte_code+3444>, 0x68fb64 <exec_byte_code+3446>, 0x68fb66
<exec_byte_code+3448>, 0x68fb68 <exec_byte_code+3450>, 0x68fb68
<exec_byte_code+3450>, 0x68fb1a <exec_byte_code+3372>, 0x68fb31
<exec_byte_code+3395>, 0x68fc15 <exec_byte_code+3623>, 0x68fc17
<exec_byte---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
_code+3625>, 0x68fc19 <exec_byte_code+3627>, 0x68fc1b
<exec_byte_code+3629>, 0x68fc1d <exec_byte_code+3631>, 0x68fc1d
<exec_byte_code+3631>, 0x68fbcf <exec_byte_code+3553>, 0x68fbe6
<exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x690487 <exec_byte_code+5785>, 0x69036a
<exec_byte_code+5500>, 0x690361 <exec_byte_code+5491>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x6906c4 <exec_byte_code+6358>, 0x6907dd
<exec_byte_code+6639>, 0x690840 <exec_byte_code+6738>, 0x6908a4
<exec_byte_code+6838>, 0x69090c <exec_byte_code+6942>, 0x68f608
<exec_byte_code+2074>, 0x68f683 <exec_byte_code+2197>, 0x690986
<exec_byte_code+7064>, 0x68f54c <exec_byte_code+1886>, 0x68f6ee
<exec_byte_code+2304>, 0x6909f1 <exec_byte_code+7171>, 0x690a5c
<exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x690aa7 <exec_byte_code+7353>, 0x690b12
<exec_byte_code+7460>, 0x690b64 <exec_byte_code+7542>, 0x690c35
<exec_byte_code+7751>, 0x690c80 <exec_byte_code+7826>, 0x690ceb
<exec_byte_code+7933>, 0x690d73 <exec_byte_code+8069>, 0x690dbe
<exec_byte_code+8144>, 0x690e09 <exec_byte_code+8219>, 0x690e74
<exec_byte_code+8326>, 0x690edf <exec_byte_code+8433>, 0x690f4a
<exec_byte_code+8540>, 0x690fd2 <exec_byte_code+8676>, 0x691024
<exec_byte_code+8758>, 0x691076 <exec_byte_code+8840>, 0x691147
<exec_byte_code+9049>, 0x6911bd <exec_byte_code+9167>, 0x691233
<exec_byte_code+9285>, 0x6913f5 <exec_byte_code+9735>, 0x691465
<exec_byte_code+9847>, 0x6914d5 <exec_byte_code+9959>, 0x691545
<exec_byte_code+10071>, 0x6915b5 <exec_byte_code+10183>, 0x691607
<exec_byte_code+10265>, 0x69167e <exec_byte_code+10384>, 0x6916d0
<exec_byte_code+10466>, 0x691722 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x691774
<exec_byte_code+10630>, 0x691883 <exec_byte_code+10901>, 0x6901db
<exec_byte_code+5101>, 0x6918e1 <exec_byte_code+10995>, 0x69192c
<exec_byte_code+11070>, 0x6919f8 <exec_byte_code+11274>, 0x691a61
<exec_byte_code+11379>, 0x691abf <exec_byte_code+11473>, 0x691b0a
<exec_byte_code+11548>, 0x691b50 <exec_byte_code+11618>, 0x691b96
<exec_byte_code+11688>, 0x691be4 <exec_byte_code+11766>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x691c3f <exec_byte_code+11857>, 0x691c85
<exec_byte_code+11927>, 0x691ccb <exec_byte_code+11997>, 0x691d11
<exec_byte_code+12067>, 0x691d57 <exec_byte_code+12137>, 0x691d9d
<exec_byte_code+12207>, 0x6901db <exec_byte_code+5101>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x691de8 <exec_byte_code+12282>, 0x691e3d
<exec_byte_code+12367>, 0x691e88 <exec_byte_code+12442>, 0x691ed3
<exec_byte_code+12517>, 0x691f3e <exec_byte_code+12624>, 0x691fa9
<exec_byte_code+12731>, 0x691ff4 <exec_byte_code+12806>, 0x692129
<exec_byte_code+13115>, 0x692194 <exec_byte_code+13222>, 0x6921ff
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x69226a <exec_byte_code+13436>, 0x6922b0
<exec_byte_code+13506>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x69010f
<exec_byte_code+4897>, 0x68fccc <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x68f4c0
<exec_byte_code+1746>, 0x68fd7f <exec_byte_code+3985>, 0x68fe00
<exec_byte_code+4114>, 0x68fe7e <exec_byte_code+4240>, 0x6900c3
<exec_byte_code+4821>, 0x6900d8 <exec_byte_code+4842>, 0x68fa12
<exec_byte_code+3108>, 0x690192 <exec_byte_code+5028>, 0x690212
<exec_byte_code+5156>, 0x6902a6 <exec_byte_code+5304>, 0x6902ef
<exec_byte_code+5377>, 0x6904d3 <exec_byte_code+5861>, 0x690550
<exec_byte_code+5986>, 0x6905d8 <exec_byte_code+6122>, 0x69063e
<exec_byte_code+6224>, 0x68fc7e <exec_byte_code+3728>, 0x6922fb
<exec_byte_code+13581>, 0x692383 <exec_byte_code+13717>, 0x6923ce
<exec_byte_code+13792>, 0x692419 <exec_byte_code+13867>, 0x692464
<exec_byte_code+13942>, 0x6924af <exec_byte_code+14017>, 0x69251a
<exec_byte_code+14124>, 0x692585 <exec_byte_code+14231>, 0x6925f0
<exec_byte_code+14338>, 0x69265b <exec_byte_code+14445>, 0x6927d4
<exec_byte_code+14822>, 0x69283f <exec_byte_code+14929>, 0x6928aa
<exec_byte_code+15036>, 0x6928f5 <exec_byte_code+15111>, 0x692960
<exec_byte_code+15218>, 0x6929cb <exec_byte_code+15325>, 0x692a16
<exec_byte_code+15400>, 0x692a61 <exec_byte_code+15475>, 0x6917c6
<exec_byte_code+10712>, 0x691818 <exec_byte_code+10794>, 0x692ab3
<exec_byte_code+15557>, 0x692b1b <exec_byte_code+15661>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x68fefc <exec_byte_code+4366>, 0x68ff19
<exec_byte_code+4395>, 0x68ff85 <exec_byte_code+4503>, 0x68fff1
<exec_byte_code+4611>, 0x69005a <exec_byte_code+4716>, 0x690bb6
<exec_byte_code+7624>, 0x6910c8 <exec_byte_code+8922>, 0x691979
<exec_byte_code+11147>, 0x692d19 <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x692d8e
<exec_byte_code+16288>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692e24 <exec_byte_code+16438>, 0x692eab
<exec_byte_code+16573>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f <exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x692b7f
<exec_byte_code+15761>, 0x6930b2 <exec_byte_code+17092> <repeats 64
times>}
        const_length = 25
        bytestr_length = 165
        vectorp = 0xa87360 <pure+806176>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 14
        sa_avail = 16107
        sa_count = 5
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7ffe74b63ac0
        stack_lim = 0x7ffe74b63b30
        top = 0x7ffe74b63af8
        void_stack_lim = 0x7ffe74b63b30
        bytestr_data = 0x7ffe74b63b30 "\306\020\211?\205\023"
        pc = 0x7ffe74b63bab "\006\006\071\203\242"
        count = 5
        result = 11047436
#66 0x0000000000640710 in funcall_lambda (fun=11039501, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7ffe74b64038) at eval.c:2977
        size = 5
        val = 0
        syms_left = 4102
        next = 0
        lexenv = 77324040736
        count = 5
        i = 5755230
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = 127
#67 0x000000000063fb4a in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe74b64030) at
eval.c:2778
        fun = 11039501
        original_fun = 16176
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        funcar = 140730856521784
        numargs = 1
        val = 4
        count = 4
#68 0x000000000063f42b in call1 (fn=16176, arg1=800992) at eval.c:2627
#69 0x000000000058824a in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1482
        scount = 3
        cmd = 800992
        keybuf = 
          {110, 482, 7377723760, 0, 14446560, 31248, 140730856521888,
14660656, 14446560, 0, 140730856521968, 6561240, 139642271694850,
14629408, 5761556, 0, 140730856521968, 5752337, 6253068560, 0,
140730856522064, 6561900, 15440211, 14629408, 5, 0, 140730856522048,
5752337, 0, 0}
        i = 2
        prev_modiff = 2
        prev_buffer = 0x3bd3020
        already_adjusted = false
#70 0x000000000063bd55 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x587a37
<command_loop_1>, handlers=21120, hfun=0x58708e <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1336
        val = 15440211
        c = 0x351a290
#71 0x000000000058765b in command_loop_2 (ignore=0) at keyboard.c:1110
        val = 0
#72 0x000000000063b285 in internal_catch (tag=50976, func=0x58762e
<command_loop_2>, arg=0) at eval.c:1101
        val = 0
        c = 0x351a170
#73 0x00000000005875f9 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1089
#74 0x0000000000586b7b in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:695
        count = 1
        val = 140730856522448
#75 0x0000000000586d6d in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:766
        count = 0
        buffer = 0
#76 0x000000000058494b in main (argc=2, argv=0x7ffe74b64508) at
emacs.c:1722
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x350bab0
        do_initial_setlocale = true
        dumping = false
        skip_args = 0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        disable_aslr = false
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        sockfd = -1
(gdb) 
(gdb) 
----------------end gdb session showing backtrace-----------------

In GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2019-05-16 built on bloodnok
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11902000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 9.9 (stretch)

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list... [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --with-sound=alsa --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0 -g3 -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-ggdb3 --with-sound=alsa --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr/local --enable-checking --enable-asserts
 CXXFLAGS=-gddb3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils elec-pair finder-inf package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 109320 6986)
 (symbols 48 21778 1)
 (miscs 40 149 91)
 (strings 32 32903 1228)
 (string-bytes 1 888014)
 (vectors 16 16534)
 (vector-slots 8 523983 8860)
 (floats 8 55 109)
 (intervals 56 275 3)
 (buffers 992 13))