Subject: Re: [bug#35738] [PATCH] Add Childsplay

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 07:48:44 +0200

Hello,

Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 5/14/19 10:45 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
>> +    (synopsis "Suite of educational games for young children")
>> +    (description "Childsplay is a collection of educational activities
>> +for young children.  Childsplay can be used at home, kindergartens and
>> +pre-schools.  Childsplay is a fun and safe way to let young children
>> +use the computer and at the same time teach them a little math,
>> +letters of the alphabet, spelling, eye-hand coordination, etc.")
>> +    (home-page "http://www.childsplay.org")
>
> I assume this has to be http://www.childsplay.mobi as long as you not
> mean some fiddlers :)

Actually, I meant "http://www.schoolsplay.org", but I somehow mixed the
two URL. I will fix it. Thank you.

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas Goaziou