Subject: bug#35725: 26.2; Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault; Crash on: (find-file "any.svg")

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 02:49:37 +0200

Paul Eggert <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Yes, you can see that in Emacs 27.
>
> Yes, just to make it clear, I don't recommend backporting the
> no-ImageMagick-by-default patch to Emacs 26 since it lacks native scaling.

Right.  I thought native scaling had landed en Emacs 27, but I could
also see that images are not scaled correctly in eww (after I pulled the
"disable" patch), so I didn't know what was going on.

But I see that I can scale images manually (with +/-), so scaling
obviously works, and I'll try to chase down why eww does scaling wrong
now. 

> Lars, if barracudacentral.org is blacklisting you then there's a good
> chance other people aren't getting your email either. You can request
> removal by visiting here:
>
> http://www.barracudacentral.org/rbl/removal-request
>
> In the meantime you may be able to work around the problem by sending
> email to [email-masked].

I am the only person using my MTA as an MTA, and I have never spammed
anybody (and it's been on that IP address for 21 years), so Barracuda
doesn't seem like a very reliably RBL.

But I'm moving my server soon to a new a colo, so I guess it doesn't
matter much...

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no