Subject: Installer error: Unable to locate keymap update file

From: Lorem Ipsum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 18:21:37 -0400

Hi,

Installation failed when i tried installing
guix-system-install-1.0.0.x86_64-linux.iso in Virtual Box 6.0.2 r128162 on
Windows 10.

The VM had 8192 Mb RAM, 64 Gb harddrive and 2 CPUs.  Everything else was
default.

During the install I had selected

- language for installation: English
- territory: United states
- Graphical install using a terminal based interface
- timezone: America
- timezone: Detroit
- keyboard layout: English (US)
- variant: English (intl., with AltGr dead keys)

Here are pictures of the traceback:

I had used these same options, to my knowledge, in a previous install which
completed successfully.

Thank you for Guix and please let me know if there is more I can do to
help.

Thanks,
Matt