Subject: Re: bug#35690: Installer error: Unable to locate keymap update file

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 13:16:55 +0200

Ave Lorem Ipsum,

"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 06:21:37PM -0400, Lorem Ipsum wrote:
>> Hi,
>> 
>> Installation failed when i tried installing
>> guix-system-install-1.0.0.x86_64-linux.iso in Virtual Box 6.0.2 r128162 on
>> Windows 10.
>> 
>
> Could it be that at first, the install failed (e.g. because of a
> network error that sometimes happened before it was fixed in current
> unreleased Guix) and then you chose to retry the installer?

please also confirm you have verified the authenticity of the image as
shown in
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/html_node/USB-Stick-and-DVD-Installation.html

also please show the sha512 checksum of the uncompressed iso image, if
you can

it (rarely) happens that the downloaded image gets corrupted somewhere
in the process

[...]

Gratias tibi ago! Gio'

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures