Subject: [bug#35676] Add tpacpi-bat & acpi-call-linux-module

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 23:23:24 +0200

Guix,

This adds 2 packages that I'm unable to lint:

λ ./pre-inst-env guix lint tpacpi-bat acpi-call-linux-module
;;; note: source file /home/nckx/guix/gnu/packages/linux.scm
;;;       newer than compiled 
          /home/nckx/guix/gnu/packages/linux.go
Backtrace:[email-masked] [refresh]...
           8 (apply-smob/1 #<catch-closure 111a3e0>)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    705:2  7 (call-with-prompt _ _ #<procedure 
    default-prompt-handler (k proc)>)
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    619:8  6 (_ #(#(#<directory (guile-user) 11b1140>)))
In guix/ui.scm:
  1747:12  5 (run-guix-command _ . _)
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
    640:9  4 (for-each #<procedure 15ba5c0 at 
    guix/scripts/lint.scm:1241:20 (spec)> ("tpacpi-bat" 
    "acpi-cal…"))
In guix/scripts/lint.scm:
   1152:4  3 (run-checkers _ _)
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
    640:9  2 (for-each #<procedure 2d120c0 at 
    guix/scripts/lint.scm:1152:14 (checker)> _)
In guix/scripts/lint.scm:
    954:2  1 (check-for-updates #<package [email-masked] 
    /home/nckx/guix/gnu/packages/linux.scm:3752 1ebb9a0>)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    829:9  0 (catch srfi-34 #<procedure 4982300 at 
    guix/scripts/lint.scm:880:2 ()> #<procedure 12b32220 at g…> …)

ice-9/boot-9.scm:829:9: In procedure catch:
In procedure remove: Wrong type argument in position 2: #()

…and a small shuffle in linux.scm.  The different versions of 
linux-libre where being driven rather far apart.

Kind regards,

T G-R