Subject: bug#35649: 12.1.2; Creating a beamer document fails

From: Ikumi Keita <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 15:21:20 +0900

>>>>> Ikumi Keita <[email-masked]> writes:
> Hi Arash,
>>>>> Arash Esbati <[email-masked]> writes:
>>> What way should we take?  To partially revert the change discussed in
>>> [1]?  Or to fix the style file each time similar problem occurs?  Or
>>> somethig else?

>> Hi Keita,

>> I haven't looked at it in depth, but what do you think about this
>> solution?

> Thanks, it works well.  This is categorazed in the second type of the
> approaches mentioned above.  Does anyone have different opinion that we
> should take the first conservative type approach?  If not, I agree with
> this solution.

Since nobody opposed Arash's idea for this week, I think it's accepted.
Arash, do you commit it for yourself?  Or should I do that?

Best,
Ikumi Keita