Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Add Mesa agent based modeling platform

From: Calvin Pritchard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 20:05:01 -0700

This patch series is to add the python agent based modeling platform 
Mesa. It is in Python 3 only. I've added Python 2 versions for poyo and
whichcraft since they worked without modification. The `arrow` package
depends on https://github.com/jaraco/backports.functools_lru_cache for
Python 2. I could add that package as a conditional dependency but I'm
not sure how.

Calvin Pritchard (6):
  gnu: Add python-arrow
  gnu: Add python-whichcraft, python2-whichcraft
  gnu: Add python-poyo, python2-poyo
  gnu: Add python-jinja2-time
  gnu: Add python-cookiecutter
  gnu: Add python-mesa

 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 163 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 163 insertions(+)

-- 
2.17.1