Subject: [bug#35598] [PATCH 0/6] Add Mesa agent based modeling platform

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 23:58:41 +0200

Hi Calvin,

Thanks for the patches!

Calvin Pritchard <[email-masked]> skribis:

> This patch series is to add the python agent based modeling platform 
> Mesa. It is in Python 3 only. I've added Python 2 versions for poyo and
> whichcraft since they worked without modification. The `arrow` package
> depends on https://github.com/jaraco/backports.functools_lru_cache for
> Python 2. I could add that package as a conditional dependency but I'm
> not sure how.

Actually, I would invite you to not provide the Python 2.x variants of
these packages: we’re still providing packages for 2.x, but slowly
reducing their number.

Apart from that, the patches LGTM, except for a couple of synopses and
descriptions that could be improved a bit, to at least make full
sentences etc.  See
<https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/html_node/Synopses-and-Descriptions.html>.

Could you take a look and send updated patches?

Thank you!

Ludo’.