Subject: bug#35575: Some graphical programs borked with Guix on Arch

From: [email-masked] (Boris A. Dekshteyn)
Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 22:33:53 +1200

Hi,

Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]> writes:

> Any one have any clues on how to debug such a thing?
>
> https://brendan.scot/p/borked-godot.png

check dmesg for something like:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
[  337.066640] amdgpu 0000:01:00.0: GPU fault detected: 146 0x0000480c for process Xorg pid 845 thread Xorg:cs0 pid 846
[  337.068114] amdgpu 0000:01:00.0:   VM_CONTEXT1_PROTECTION_FAULT_ADDR   0x00000000
[  337.069354] amdgpu 0000:01:00.0:   VM_CONTEXT1_PROTECTION_FAULT_STATUS 0x0404800C
[  337.070674] amdgpu 0000:01:00.0: VM fault (0x0c, vmid 2, pasid 32768) at page 0, read from 'TC0' (0x54433000) (72)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

if you have something similar, try doing:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
rm -rf $HOME/.cache/mesa_shader_cache/
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
WBR, Boris Dekshteyn