Subject: dune failure

From: Gabriel Hondet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2019 21:24:16 +0200

Good evening,

I tried to build a project with dune, and it failed while trying to
access '/usr/lib/ocaml/METAS':

$ dune build lambdapi.exe

Entering directory '/data0/gabriel/workspace/vcs/lambdapi'
Error: exception Sys_error("/usr/lib/ocaml/METAS: No such file or directory")
Backtrace:
Raised by primitive operation at file "src/stdune/path.ml", line 878, characters 25-50
Called from file "src/findlib.ml", line 441, characters 6-31
Called from file "list.ml", line 99, characters 22-25
Called from file "src/stdune/list.ml" (inlined), line 5, characters 19-33
Called from file "src/stdune/list.ml", line 39, characters 29-39
Called from file "src/findlib.ml", line 440, characters 4-265
Called from file "src/findlib.ml", line 453, characters 20-37
Called from file "src/findlib.ml", line 457, characters 2-21
Called from file "src/lib.ml", line 1334, characters 6-34
Called from file "src/super_context.ml", line 288, characters 4-70
Called from file "src/gen_rules.ml", line 327, characters 6-161
Called from file "src/fiber/fiber.ml", line 99, characters 6-13
                   
I must not segfault.  Uncertainty is the mind-killer.  Exceptions are
the little-death that brings total obliteration.  I will fully express
my cases.  Execution will pass over me and through me.  And when it
has gone past, I will unwind the stack along its path.  Where the
cases are handled there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.

--
I'll probably have a look at it tomorrow.  If someone has an idea
though, let me know.

Cheers,
Gabriel