Subject: bug#35547: closed (Re: bug#35547: 26.1; emacsclient --socket-name not really obvious)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 04 May 2019 09:25:02 +0000

Your bug report

#35547: 26.1; emacsclient --socket-name not really obvious

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
35547: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35547
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#35547: 26.1; emacsclient --socket-name not really obvious
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Klaus Reichl <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 May 2019 12:24:08 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Klaus Reichl <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 03 May 2019 09:57:50 +0200
> 
> 
> Starting emacs using:
>   emacs --daemon=something-unusual
> you have to start emacsclient using
>   emacsclient --socket-name=something-unusual
> 
> This is not obvious and not documented.
> Either
>   emacsclient --help OR man emacsclient
> should tell that --socket-name=NAME is the NAME you specified with --daemon=NAME.

Thanks, I documented this connection in the Emacs user manual.

Subject: 26.1; emacsclient --socket-name not really obvious
From: Klaus Reichl <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 May 2019 09:57:50 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Starting emacs using:
  emacs --daemon=something-unusual
you have to start emacsclient using
  emacsclient --socket-name=something-unusual

This is not obvious and not documented.
Either
  emacsclient --help OR man emacsclient
should tell that --socket-name=NAME is the NAME you specified with --daemon=NAME.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.7)
 of 2019-04-11, modified by Debian built on lcy01-amd64-021
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description:	Ubuntu 19.04

Recent messages:
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50flim.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50gtk-doc-tools.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50lilypond-data.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50w3m-el.el (source)...done
Loading emacs-startup...
Loading /home/kr/.emacs.el/emacs-custom.el (source)...done
Loading emacs-startup...done
Starting Emacs daemon.
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-cQxEw2/emacs-26.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_AT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_AT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_AT.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils server time-date elec-pair edit-server
advice dockerfile-mode rx sh-script smie executable header iso-transl
finder-inf package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib w3m-load devhelp mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 121291 7137)
 (symbols 48 23038 1)
 (miscs 40 62 138)
 (strings 32 37721 2083)
 (string-bytes 1 1046687)
 (vectors 16 18439)
 (vector-slots 8 540876 7400)
 (floats 8 55 62)
 (intervals 56 299 0)
 (buffers 992 15))

-- 
Klaus Reichl         email: [email-masked]
Danhausergasse 8/16  voice: +43 6991 84 137 94
A-1040 Wien