Subject: bug#35542: Installer does not display full backtrace on error

From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 18:01:19 +0200

Hi Mathieu,

On Sat, 04 May 2019 11:43:28 +0200
Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello,
> 
> > I believe I read about Guile error messages not doing line wrapping in
> > terminals on the Guix or Guile mailing lists recently, but I cannot
> > find it.  Proper line wrapping may be the better solution.  
> 
> In fact the textbox where the backtrace is displayed isn't doing any
> line wrapping. The attached patch fixes the issue.

I've tested and applied that patch.

I've also fixed the btrfs problem.

I've also added fat16 support (there was ar report about it--although I
can't for the life of me find the associated bug report anymore).  Oh well,
should be an improvement.

All these things are available on guix master now.