Subject: bug#35534:

From: Nicky Chorley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 09:47:19 +0100

I have been seeing the same problem on 26.2 and 25.3 on Linux.

Best,

Nicky

--
In GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2019-06-13 built on rigel
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...
Importing package-keyring.gpg...done
Contacting host: elpa.gnu.org:443 [2 times]
Package refresh done
Failed to download ‘gnu’ archive.
You can run the command ‘package-refresh-contents’ with M-x pa-r- RET
Failed to download ‘gnu’ archive.
Making completion list...

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
XDBE XIM THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail finder-inf help-mode mm-archive
message dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils network-stream starttls url-http tls
gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
url-gw nsm rmc puny url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap epg package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib elec-pair time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 111254 13614)
 (symbols 48 22531 2)
 (miscs 40 43 192)
 (strings 32 34822 1975)
 (string-bytes 1 926777)
 (vectors 16 16920)
 (vector-slots 8 535223 11736)
 (floats 8 56 132)
 (intervals 56 334 249)
 (buffers 992 13)
 (heap 1024 43844 4245))