Subject: bug#35502: closed (Re: bug#35502: 27.0.50; encode-time apparently stopped working)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 19:41:02 +0000

Your bug report

#35502: 27.0.50; encode-time apparently stopped working

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
35502: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35502
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#35502: 27.0.50; encode-time apparently stopped working
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, Marcin Borkowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 12:40:48 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 4/30/19 11:00 AM, Robert Pluim wrote:
> That patch fixes roundtripping for me, thanks.

Thanks for checking; closing the bug report.

> I thought commit messages were supposed to be ASCII only?

As far as I can tell we've been putting UTF-8 into commit messages for
fifteen years, and standardized on UTF-8 (as opposed to other non-ASCII
encodings) in 2015; there's a note in the CONTRIBUTE file to that effect.

>     That shows as "\xe2\x80\x99" for me in Gnus.

That charset botch is due to this Thunderbird bug:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1167982

I try to work around the bug by hand but forgot this time. Arguably Gnus
should do better here, since this is a reasonably-common problem that
has been biting people for years. I filed a Gnus problem report here:

https://debbugs.gnu.org/35507

Subject: 27.0.50; encode-time apparently stopped working
From: Marcin Borkowski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 11:23:23 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

M-: (encode-time (decode-time)) RET

yields

(error "Specified time is not representable")

The backtrace says that `encode-time' was called with the following
argument:

encode-time((57 20 11 30 4 2019 2 t 7200))

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 27, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.8)
 of 2019-04-30 built on tars
Repository revision: f478082f9ff22ff41fbd9616ebea75757f9a0311
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Arch Linux

Recent messages:
Mark set
Parsing /home/mbork/.mailrc... done
Mark set [3 times]
[mu4e] Started mu4e with 139690 messages in store
Quit [2 times]
Clock stopped at [2019-04-30 wto 11:18] after 0:04
Beeminder: submitting datapoint of 4 for goal coding...done
Quit [3 times]
(23752 4895)
Quit [2 times]
(51 19 11 30 4 2019 2 t 7200)
Configured using:
 'configure --with-xwidgets --with-xaw3d'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  lispy-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  emc-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  org-toggl-integration-mode: t
  beeminder-org-integration-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/works/marcin/emacs/beeminder.el/beeminder hides ~/works/marcin/emacs/beeminder
~/works/marcin/emacs/zero-to-hyphen hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/zero-to-hyphen
~/works/marcin/emacs/ppauza hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/ppauza
~/works/marcin/emacs/my-scrolls hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/my-scrolls
~/works/marcin/emacs/jumping-tab hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/jumping-tab
~/works/marcin/emacs/magic-tex-dollar hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/magic-tex-dollar
~/works/marcin/emacs/org-insert-habit hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/org-insert-habit
~/works/marcin/emacs/tie hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/tie
~/others-works/emacs/org-reveal/ox-reveal hides ~/.emacs.d/contrib/ox-reveal
~/others-works/emacs/sierotki hides ~/.emacs.d/contrib/sierotki
~/.emacs.d/contrib/org-drill hides ~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill
~/.emacs.d/contrib/org-learn hides ~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-learn
~/others-works/emacs/dired-details+ hides /home/mbork/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-details+-20151231.1250/dired-details+
~/others-works/emacs/dired-details hides /home/mbork/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-details-20130824.458/dired-details
~/others-works/emacs/typopunct hides /home/mbork/.emacs.d/elpa/typopunct-1.0/typopunct
~/works/marcin/emacs/pascal hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/pascal
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro

Features:
(shadow emacsbug face-remap executable lispy lispy-inline avy
semantic/db eieio-base ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff lispy-tags eieio-opt counsel
etags fileloop swiper edebug xref project help-fns radix-tree cl-print
debug backtrace misearch multi-isearch magit-extras magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-collab ghub-graphql treepy graphql ghub
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode git-commit
magit-git magit-section magit-utils magit-popup log-edit pcvs-util
add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async colir color autorevert
filenotify typopunct sierotki emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-setup emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-player-simple emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-info-metaflac emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms emms-compat multi-replace-regex wmat vc-git diff-mode vc
vc-dispatcher tex dbus xml crm pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util tex-mode
ansible f s yasnippet elec-pair ob-js ob-python ob-sql ob-sqlite
ob-shell ox-oddmuse ox-md ox-ascii ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-org ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex ox-publish ox
org-mru-clock org-duration org-info org-habit org-docview emc
org-tree-slide org-timer org-drill pcase savehist org-id hi-lock
org-learn org-protocol counsel-org-clock org-clock ledger-mode
ledger-check ledger-schedule ledger-xact eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-module esh-groups ledger-texi ledger-test
ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-post ledger-occur
ledger-init ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-navigate ledger-fonts
ledger-exec ledger-context ledger-complete ledger-commodities esh-arg
esh-util cus-edit cus-start cus-load ledger-regex org-toggl beeminder
ewoc anaphora request url-http url-auth url-gw nsm url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
js-lookup flycheck rx dash projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs cl-extra help-mode net-search hydra lv not-too-often
gnus-dired org-mu4e org-element avl-tree generator
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util google-maps-geocode google-maps-base org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func mu4e-contrib mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs browse-url gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr
image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search
time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader hl-line cl mu4e-meta diminish ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap
thingatpt server dired-x dired dired-loaddefs paren iedit edmacro kmacro
iedit-lib tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
parse-time format-spec advice mule-util tex-site dired-dups-autoloads
dired-efap-autoloads git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
git-gutter-autoloads htmlize-autoloads typopunct-autoloads info package
easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 802414 106737)
 (symbols 48 48386 3)
 (strings 32 212955 43942)
 (string-bytes 1 7717681)
 (vectors 16 143012)
 (vector-slots 8 2315095 52934)
 (floats 8 14646 2604)
 (intervals 56 7286 677)
 (buffers 992 37))

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl