Subject: bug#35447: closed (Closing duplicate)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 09:39:13 +0000

Your bug report

#35447: [PATCH 0/26] Calibre: Update to 3.41.3

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
35447: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35447
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Closing duplicate
From: Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 19:38:51 +1000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Closing duplicate.

Subject: [PATCH 0/26] Calibre: Update to 3.41.3
From: Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 17:27:03 +1000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This patch series brings Calibre up to date, installs desktop files and
enables most tests. There are still 3 tests that fail. Qt test, loading
sqlite, and loading soupsieve. I'm not sure if there are any actual bugs
behind these test failures. I'd greatly appreciate if someone with
python experience could get to the bottom of them. Soupsieve isn't
actually used yet but it looks  like it may become a part of 
beautifulsoup4 and used by Calibre in the  future. Calibre may begin the
slow transition to python3, or use some monstrous hybrid of both.