Subject: [PATCH 06/26] gnu: calibre: [inputs]: Replace cssutils with the css-parser fork.

From: Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 19:36:39 +1000

* gnu/packages/ebook.scm (calibre): Replace python2-cssutils with
  python2-css-parser.
---
 gnu/packages/ebook.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/ebook.scm b/gnu/packages/ebook.scm
index 34b6e05f90..3c7baa6e9c 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/ebook.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/ebook.scm
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
 ;;; Copyright © 2015, 2016 Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2016, 2018 Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2016, 2017 Alex Griffin <[email-masked]>
-;;; Copyright © 2017 Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
+;;; Copyright © 2017, 2019 Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2017 Roel Janssen <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2018 Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
 ;;;
@@ -128,7 +128,7 @@
        ("python2-apsw" ,python2-apsw)
        ("python2-chardet" ,python2-chardet)
        ("python2-cssselect" ,python2-cssselect)
-       ("python2-cssutils" ,python2-cssutils)
+       ("python2-css-parser" ,python2-css-parser)
        ("python2-dateutil" ,python2-dateutil)
        ("python2-dbus" ,python2-dbus)
        ("python2-dnspython" ,python2-dnspython)
-- 
2.21.0