Subject: bug#35443: 27.0.50; Gnus (nnimap) shows "ghost" messages in summary buffer

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 14:13:29 +0200

Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> No I didn't! I looked at it for a while, had an internal conflict about
> just dropping the lines vs actually doing something with them, imagined
> all the work that would go into a more fully-featured parser, then got
> distracted and forgot about it.

OK, I'll take a look at it...

> I still hope that in some distant future we could have a real parser
> consuming these buffers. So far as I know the only in-emacs options are
> in cedet -- wisent and the other one -- but I've never been able to make
> them work. And now it sounds like cedet might not even stay in-tree?

I had to add a parsing feature to wisent, and that was kinda more
painful than you'd expect.  :-/

But I haven't heard anything about dumping cedet from the tree.  Is that
the plan?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no