Subject: [bug#35436] [PATCH 5/5] doc: Fix typos.

From: Miguel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 11:27:04 +0200

doc: Fix typos.

* doc/guix.texi (set-xorg-configuration): Add missing @code tag.
(error-log@files-configuration@CUPS): Error log instead of access log.
---
 doc/guix.texi | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
>From 4aed7fb6e12da0fd825850d0408ba92316ae4027 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Miguel=20=C3=81ngel=20Arruga=20Vivas?=
 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 11:23:57 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] doc: Fix typos.

* doc/guix.texi (set-xorg-configuration): Add missing @code tag.
(error-log@files-configuration@CUPS): Error log instead of access log.
---
 doc/guix.texi | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/guix.texi b/doc/guix.texi
index d4e31ff65d..51470531ec 100644
--- a/doc/guix.texi
+++ b/doc/guix.texi
@@ -13665,7 +13665,7 @@ default is @code{-nolisten tcp}.
 @deffn {Scheme Procedure} set-xorg-configuration @var{config} @
   [@var{login-manager-service-type}]
 Tell the log-in manager (of type @var{login-manager-service-type}) to use
-@var{config}, an <xorg-configuration> record.
+@var{config}, an @code{<xorg-configuration>} record.
 
 Since the Xorg configuration is embedded in the log-in manager's
 configuration---e.g., @code{gdm-configuration}---this procedure provides a
@@ -13801,7 +13801,7 @@ Defaults to @samp{"0640"}.
 
 @deftypevr {@code{files-configuration} parameter} log-location error-log
 Defines the error log filename.  Specifying a blank filename disables
-access log generation.  The value @code{stderr} causes log entries to be
+error log generation.  The value @code{stderr} causes log entries to be
 sent to the standard error file when the scheduler is running in the
 foreground, or to the system log daemon when run in the background.  The
 value @code{syslog} causes log entries to be sent to the system log
-- 
2.21.0