Subject: bug#35409: closed (Re: bug#35409: 27.0.50; Emacs master can't be built in Win 10)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 16:59:02 +0000

Your bug report

#35409: 27.0.50; Emacs master can't be built in Win 10

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
35409: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35409
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#35409: 27.0.50; Emacs master can't be built in Win 10
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Shuguang Sun <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 19:58:03 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Shuguang Sun <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 15:01:18 +0800
> 
> The new response version can be successfully compiled now.

Thanks, I'm therefore closing the bug report.

Subject: 27.0.50; Emacs master can't be built in Win 10
From: Shuguang Sun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:55:42 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi all,

I tried to build emacs master from 22 April till
5f4e8e2e088de9fb76cb631077c6eddd3219f594. 
It fails with following message:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp.el (source)...
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/textmodes/page.el (source)...
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/register.el (source)...
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/textmodes/paragraphs.el (source)...
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/progmodes/prog-mode.el (source)...
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mode.el (source)...
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/progmodes/elisp-mode.el (source)...
make[1]: *** [Makefile:808: bootstrap-emacs.pdmp] Segmentation fault
make[1]: Leaving directory '/c/gitemacs/emacs/src'
make: *** [Makefile:423: src] Error 2
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---