Subject: bug#35409: 27.0.50; Emacs master can't be built in Win 10

From: Shuguang Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 23:20:48 +0800

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Shuguang Sun <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:55:42 +0800
>> Feedback-ID: esmtp:qq.com:bgforeign:bgforeign4
>> 
>> I tried to build emacs master from 22 April till
>> 5f4e8e2e088de9fb76cb631077c6eddd3219f594. 
>> It fails with following message:
>> 
>> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
>> Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp.el (source)...
>> Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/textmodes/page.el (source)...
>> Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/register.el (source)...
>> Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/textmodes/paragraphs.el (source)...
>> Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/progmodes/prog-mode.el (source)...
>> Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mode.el (source)...
>> Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/progmodes/elisp-mode.el (source)...
>> make[1]: *** [Makefile:808: bootstrap-emacs.pdmp] Segmentation fault
>> make[1]: Leaving directory '/c/gitemacs/emacs/src'
>> make: *** [Makefile:423: src] Error 2
>> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>
> Please run the crashing command under GDB, and when it crashes, show
> the C and Lisp backtraces.
>
> Thanks.
>
>
>
>

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Thread 1 received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00007ff9131b40ab in ntdll!RtlUnwindEx () from C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
(gdb) thread 1
[Switching to thread 1 (Thread 17908.0x8e7c)]
#0  0x00007ff9131b40ab in ntdll!RtlUnwindEx ()
   from C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x00007ff9131b40ab in ntdll!RtlUnwindEx ()
   from C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
#1  0x00007ff910751f4a in msvcrt!_setjmpex ()
   from C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll
#2  0x00000004001ee4c6 in unwind_to_catch (catch=catch@entry=0x2f34110,
    type=type@entry=NONLOCAL_EXIT_SIGNAL, value=value@entry=0x3bb6cd3)
    at eval.c:1169
#3  0x000000040011e6e2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x7e30,
    data=<optimized out>, keyboard_quit=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1670
#4  0x00000004001ee531 in Fsignal (
    error_symbol=0x7ff9131b40a4 <ntdll!RtlUnwindEx+2100>, data=0x7ff913180000)
    at eval.c:1560
#5  0x00000004001ee568 in xsignal (data=0x28, error_symbol=0x7e30)
    at lisp.h:4080
#6  xsignal1 (error_symbol=error_symbol@entry=0x7e30, arg=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:1699
#7  0x00000004000e61a7 in compile_pattern_1 (posix=false,
    translate=0x25a58f5, pattern=0x3ceb624, cp=0x4005f3218 <searchbufs+1080>)
    at lisp.h:1043
#8  compile_pattern (pattern=pattern@entry=0x3ceb624,
    regp=0x40061d738 <main_thread+152>, translate=0x25a58f5,
    posix=<optimized out>, multibyte=false) at search.c:237
#9  0x00000004000e6344 in string_match_1 (regexp=0x3ceb624,
    string=0x4001f2224 <pure+36>, start=<optimized out>,
    posix=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:1371
#10 0x000000040011feff in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#11 0x000000040012018d in Fprogn (body=0x25b1133) at eval.c:463
#12 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=0xbf6320) at lisp.h:2081
#13 0x000000040012178d in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=0x1,
    bodyform=0xbf6320, handlers=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1318
#14 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#15 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#16 funcall_lambda (fun=0x25b0c63, fun@entry=0xbf6510, nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    arg_vector=0xbf6410, arg_vector@entry=0x11) at eval.c:3064
#17 0x000000040011f922 in apply_lambda (fun=0xbf6510, args=<optimized out>,
    count=39521395, count@entry=178) at eval.c:2930
#18 0x000000040011fc37 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2344
#19 0x000000040012015d in Fand (args=0x0) at eval.c:397
#20 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#21 0x0000000400120522 in Fif (args=0x33a9c03) at lisp.h:1415
#22 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#23 0x0000000400120aad in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#24 prog_ignore (body=0x33aa2d3) at eval.c:474
#25 Fwhile (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:999
#26 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#27 0x00000004001212cd in Fprogn (body=0x3388773) at eval.c:463
#28 Flet (args=0x335fb73) at eval.c:981
#29 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#30 0x000000040012018d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#31 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#32 0x0000000400121542 in Funwind_protect (args=0x335f843) at lisp.h:1415
#33 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#34 0x00000004001212cd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#35 Flet (args=0x33ea5b3) at eval.c:981
#36 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#37 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#38 funcall_lambda (fun=0x33d36c3, fun@entry=0xbf7040, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=0xbf6f50, arg_vector@entry=0x4001240d1 <Fassq+97>)
    at eval.c:3064
#39 0x000000040011f922 in apply_lambda (fun=0xbf7040, args=<optimized out>,
    count=54343347, count@entry=166) at eval.c:2930
#40 0x000000040011fc37 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2344
#41 0x000000040011fffd in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2236
#42 0x00000004001206a7 in Fsetq (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:510
#43 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#44 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x37cd0a3) at eval.c:463
#45 FletX (args=0x39904f3) at eval.c:913
#46 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#47 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#48 funcall_lambda (fun=0x3bb76f3, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbf75a8) at eval.c:3064
#49 0x000000040011dded in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=args@entry=0xbf75a0) at eval.c:2812
#50 0x000000040011df0d in call1 (fn=fn@entry=0x3bb76e3, arg1=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:2651
#51 0x00000004001267b7 in mapcar1 (leni=leni@entry=1,
    vals=vals@entry=0xbf7660, fn=fn@entry=0x3bb76e3, seq=seq@entry=0x3bb7743)
    at lisp.h:1415
#52 0x0000000400128ea0 in Fmapconcat (function=0x3bb76e3, sequence=0x3bb7743,
    separator=0x3ac6294) at fns.c:2683
#53 0x000000040011feff in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#54 0x000000040012140a in FletX (args=0x398b183) at lisp.h:1421
#55 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#56 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#57 funcall_lambda (fun=0x399a073, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbf7b08) at eval.c:3064
#58 0x000000040011dded in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=args@entry=0xbf7b00) at eval.c:2812
#59 0x000000040011e1a3 in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=args@entry=0xbf7b00) at eval.c:2377
#60 0x000000040011e22c in apply1 (fn=<optimized out>, arg=<optimized out>)
    at lisp.h:1371
#61 0x000000040012105d in Fmacroexpand (form=0x3b13193, environment=0x0)
    at lisp.h:1421
#62 0x000000040011ff0f in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#63 0x000000040012119c in Flet (args=0x27a0053) at eval.c:951
#64 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#65 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#66 funcall_lambda (fun=0x2eb9273, fun@entry=0xbf7fa0, nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    arg_vector=0xbf7eb0, arg_vector@entry=0x0) at eval.c:3064
#67 0x000000040011f922 in apply_lambda (fun=0xbf7fa0, args=<optimized out>,
    count=48992867, count@entry=151) at eval.c:2930
#68 0x000000040011fc37 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2344
#69 0x00000004001206a7 in Fsetq (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:510
#70 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#71 0x000000040012055d in Fprogn (body=0x2eadbc3) at eval.c:463
#72 Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:419
#73 Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:405
#74 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#75 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#76 funcall_lambda (fun=0x2ead933, fun@entry=0xbf8430, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=0xbf8340, arg_vector@entry=0x4000000010000000) at eval.c:3064
#77 0x000000040011f922 in apply_lambda (fun=0xbf8430, args=<optimized out>,
    count=48945443, count@entry=147) at eval.c:2930
#78 0x000000040011fc37 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2344
#79 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#80 0x000000040012018d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#81 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#82 0x00000004001206a7 in Fsetq (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:510
#83 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#84 0x0000000400120aad in Fprogn (body=0x27a47b3) at eval.c:463
#85 prog_ignore (body=0x2ea48a3) at eval.c:474
#86 Fwhile (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:999
#87 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#88 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x270baa3) at eval.c:463
#89 FletX (args=0x2712933) at eval.c:913
#90 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#91 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#92 funcall_lambda (fun=0x2719ed3, fun@entry=0xbf8c50, nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    arg_vector=0xbf8b60, arg_vector@entry=0x6) at eval.c:3064
#93 0x000000040011f922 in apply_lambda (fun=0xbf8c50, args=<optimized out>,
    count=41000611, count@entry=139) at eval.c:2930
#94 0x000000040011fc37 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2344
#95 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#96 0x00000004001212cd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#97 Flet (args=0x279d4f3) at eval.c:981
#98 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#99 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#100 funcall_lambda (fun=0x3bb7f63, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbf90a8) at eval.c:3064
#101 0x000000040011dded in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbf90a0) at eval.c:2812
#102 0x0000000400120043 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#103 0x00000004001205dd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#104 Fcond (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:443
#105 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#106 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#107 FletX (args=0x2f73653) at eval.c:913
#108 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#109 0x00000004001205dd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#110 Fcond (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:443
#111 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#112 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#113 FletX (args=0x27452e3) at eval.c:913
#114 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#115 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#116 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#117 FletX (args=0x278fa73) at eval.c:913
#118 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#119 0x00000004001205dd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#120 Fcond (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:443
#121 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#122 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#123 FletX (args=0x26516a3) at eval.c:913
#124 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#125 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#126 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#127 FletX (args=0x2ea4543) at eval.c:913
#128 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#129 0x000000040012055d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#130 Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:419
#131 Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:405
#132 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#133 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#134 funcall_lambda (fun=0x2ead933, fun@entry=0xbfa0e0, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=0xbf9ff0, arg_vector@entry=0x4000000010000000) at eval.c:3064
#135 0x000000040011f922 in apply_lambda (fun=0xbfa0e0, args=<optimized out>,
    count=48945443, count@entry=115) at eval.c:2930
#136 0x000000040011fc37 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2344
#137 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#138 0x000000040012018d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#139 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#140 0x00000004001206a7 in Fsetq (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:510
#141 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#142 0x0000000400120aad in Fprogn (body=0x27a47b3) at eval.c:463
#143 prog_ignore (body=0x2ea48a3) at eval.c:474
#144 Fwhile (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:999
#145 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#146 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x270baa3) at eval.c:463
#147 FletX (args=0x2712933) at eval.c:913
#148 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#149 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#150 funcall_lambda (fun=0x2719ed3, fun@entry=0xbfa900, nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    arg_vector=0xbfa810, arg_vector@entry=0xa) at eval.c:3064
#151 0x000000040011f922 in apply_lambda (fun=0xbfa900, args=<optimized out>,
    count=41000611, count@entry=107) at eval.c:2930
#152 0x000000040011fc37 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=0x2770333) at eval.c:2344
#153 0x000000040011f8e5 in apply_lambda (fun=0xbfaa90, args=<optimized out>,
    count=40419075, count@entry=106) at eval.c:2925
#154 0x000000040011fc37 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=0x2770343) at eval.c:2344
#155 0x000000040011f8e5 in apply_lambda (fun=0xbfac20, args=<optimized out>,
    count=40419075, count@entry=105) at eval.c:2925
#156 0x000000040011fc37 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2344
#157 0x00000004001212cd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#158 Flet (args=0x274fe53) at eval.c:981
#159 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#160 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#161 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#162 FletX (args=0x2755dd3) at eval.c:913
#163 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#164 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#165 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#166 FletX (args=0x27808b3) at eval.c:913
#167 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#168 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#169 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#170 FletX (args=0x27a4c43) at eval.c:913
#171 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#172 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#173 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#174 FletX (args=0x2e8f933) at eval.c:913
#175 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#176 0x00000004001205dd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#177 Fcond (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:443
#178 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#179 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#180 FletX (args=0x26516a3) at eval.c:913
#181 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#182 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#183 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#184 FletX (args=0x2ea4543) at eval.c:913
#185 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#186 0x000000040012055d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#187 Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:419
#188 Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:405
#189 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#190 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#191 funcall_lambda (fun=0x2ead933, fun@entry=0xbfbf80, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=0xbfbe90, arg_vector@entry=0x4000000010000000) at eval.c:3064
#192 0x000000040011f922 in apply_lambda (fun=0xbfbf80, args=<optimized out>,
    count=48945443, count@entry=82) at eval.c:2930
#193 0x000000040011fc37 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2344
#194 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#195 0x000000040012018d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#196 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#197 0x00000004001206a7 in Fsetq (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:510
#198 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#199 0x0000000400120aad in Fprogn (body=0x27a47b3) at eval.c:463
#200 prog_ignore (body=0x2ea48a3) at eval.c:474
#201 Fwhile (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:999
#202 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#203 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x270baa3) at eval.c:463
#204 FletX (args=0x2712933) at eval.c:913
#205 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#206 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#207 funcall_lambda (fun=0x2719ed3, fun@entry=0xbfc7a0, nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    arg_vector=0xbfc6b0, arg_vector@entry=0x6) at eval.c:3064
#208 0x000000040011f922 in apply_lambda (fun=0xbfc7a0, args=<optimized out>,
    count=41000611, count@entry=74) at eval.c:2930
#209 0x000000040011fc37 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2344
#210 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#211 0x00000004001212cd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#212 Flet (args=0x279d4f3) at eval.c:981
#213 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#214 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#215 funcall_lambda (fun=0x3b20fa3, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfcbf8) at eval.c:3064
#216 0x000000040011dded in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfcbf0) at eval.c:2812
#217 0x0000000400120043 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#218 0x00000004001205dd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#219 Fcond (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:443
#220 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#221 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#222 FletX (args=0x26516a3) at eval.c:913
#223 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#224 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#225 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#226 FletX (args=0x2ea4543) at eval.c:913
#227 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#228 0x000000040012055d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#229 Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:419
#230 Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:405
#231 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#232 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#233 funcall_lambda (fun=0x2ead933, fun@entry=0xbfd490, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=0xbfd3a0, arg_vector@entry=0x2) at eval.c:3064
#234 0x000000040011f922 in apply_lambda (fun=0xbfd490, args=<optimized out>,
    count=48945443, count@entry=59) at eval.c:2930
#235 0x000000040011fc37 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2344
#236 0x00000004001212cd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#237 Flet (args=0x270ff73) at eval.c:981
#238 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#239 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#240 funcall_lambda (fun=0x2745243, fun@entry=0xbfd840, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=0xbfd750, arg_vector@entry=0xbfd800) at eval.c:3064
#241 0x000000040011f922 in apply_lambda (fun=0xbfd840, args=<optimized out>,
    count=41177651, count@entry=55) at eval.c:2930
#242 0x000000040011fc37 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2344
#243 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#244 0x00000004001212cd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#245 Flet (args=0x26ea0f3) at eval.c:981
#246 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=0x26ea173) at lisp.h:2081
#247 0x000000040012178d in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=0xbfdc50,
    bodyform=0x26ea173, handlers=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1318
#248 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#249 0x00000004001205dd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#250 Fcond (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:443
#251 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#252 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#253 funcall_lambda (fun=0x270b853, nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfdf18) at eval.c:3064
#254 0x000000040011dded in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    args=args@entry=0xbfdf10) at eval.c:2812
#255 0x000000040011df42 in call2 (fn=fn@entry=0xfffffffc01ce3d80,
    arg1=<optimized out>, arg2=arg2@entry=0xd080) at eval.c:2659
#256 0x000000040013d36a in readevalloop_eager_expand_eval (
    val=<optimized out>, val@entry=0x3aa9173,
    macroexpand=macroexpand@entry=0xfffffffc01ce3d80) at lisp.h:1043
#257 0x0000000400143190 in readevalloop (
    readcharfun=readcharfun@entry=0x3cc5b15, infile0=infile0@entry=0x0,
    sourcename=sourcename@entry=0x3c50164, printflag=printflag@entry=false,
    unibyte=unibyte@entry=0x0, readfun=readfun@entry=0x0,
    start=start@entry=0x0, end=end@entry=0x0) at lread.c:2084
#258 0x0000000400143d74 in Feval_buffer (buffer=<optimized out>,
    printflag=0x0, filename=0x3c50164, unibyte=0x0, do_allow_print=0xd080)
    at lisp.h:1371
#259 0x000000040011fed3 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#260 0x00000004001212cd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#261 Flet (args=0x23270e3) at eval.c:981
#262 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#263 0x0000000400121542 in Funwind_protect (args=0x2325d23) at lisp.h:1415
#264 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#265 0x00000004001214a1 in Fprogn (body=0x2325c63) at eval.c:463
#266 FletX (args=0x2327493) at eval.c:913
#267 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#268 0x000000040012055d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#269 Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:419
#270 Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:405
#271 0x000000040011fd36 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#272 0x000000040012031d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:463
#273 funcall_lambda (fun=0x2325973, nargs=nargs@entry=4,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfe8b8) at eval.c:3064
#274 0x000000040011dded in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5,
    args=args@entry=0xbfe8b0) at eval.c:2812
#275 0x0000000400120b64 in call4 (fn=<optimized out>,
    arg1=arg1@entry=0x3c50164, arg2=arg2@entry=0x3c50164,
    arg3=arg3@entry=0x0, arg4=arg4@entry=0x0) at eval.c:2676
#276 0x000000040014395b in Fload (file=0x3c5d6b4, noerror=0x0,
    nomessage=<optimized out>, nosuffix=<optimized out>,
    must_suffix=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:1371
#277 0x000000040011fed3 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2081
#278 0x000000040014322f in readevalloop (
    readcharfun=readcharfun@entry=0x6960, infile0=infile0@entry=0xbff320,
    sourcename=sourcename@entry=0x22f0544, printflag=printflag@entry=false,
    unibyte=unibyte@entry=0x0, readfun=readfun@entry=0x0,
    start=start@entry=0x0, end=end@entry=0x0) at lread.c:2086
#279 0x0000000400143a47 in Fload (file=0x22f0424, noerror=<optimized out>,
    nomessage=0x0, nosuffix=<optimized out>, must_suffix=<optimized out>)
    at lisp.h:1043
#280 0x000000040011fed3 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=0x22ef163) at lisp.h:2081
#281 0x00000004001218bb in Feval (form=0x22ef163, lexical=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:2098
#282 0x000000040011d101 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x4000a6e30 <top_level_2>,
    handlers=handlers@entry=0x5310, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4000ac2d0 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1347
#283 0x00000004000a7b0d in top_level_1 (ignore=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:1043
#284 0x000000040011d07f in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0xd8f0,
    func=func@entry=0x4000a7ae0 <top_level_1>, arg=arg@entry=0x0)
    at eval.c:1108
#285 0x00000004000a6d6a in command_loop () at lisp.h:1043
#286 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(gdb)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Best Regards
Shuguang Sun