Subject: bug#35402: update

From: Hellbrück, Reiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 12:10:14 +0000

I use

emacs 26.2 on OpenSuse Tumbleweed and

GNU Emacs 25.3.5 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.30) of
2018-07-08 (self-compiled)

and 

GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9) of
2017-09-20 on lcy01-07, modified by Debian

on an old Ubuntu machine, VERSION="16.04.6 LTS (Xenial Xerus)"; and gnus works with both,
Emacs 25.3.5 and Emacs 24.5.1.

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: bug#35402: update
To: Hellbrück, Reiner <[email-masked]>
CC: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 14:39:57 +0200 (23 hours, 11 minutes ago)

(Please keep the [email-masked] address in the Cc.)

"Hellbrück, Reiner" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Yes, I use multipart articles. This is my .gnus.el which worked fine on
> OpenSuse beforehand and works still on a ubuntu machine:

I couldn't see anything in the customisations about nnimap multiparts,
so it's probably not that, then.

What's your Emacs version on the OpenSuse and Ubuntu machines?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no