Subject: Re: bug#35395: GUIX website redirections are failing

From: Quiliro Ordonez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 14:12:10 -0700

El 2019-04-23 14:45, Quiliro Ordonez escribió:
> El 2019-04-23 14:29, Boruch Baum escribió:
>> The guix homepage[1] links to other pages[2][3] that claim "Redirecting
>> to the new page location... ", but they don't, at least not for me using
>> emacs-w3m and firefox-esr v60.
>>
>> This is also the case from the guix 'help' page[4] link to the system
>> manual[5]. Other links[6][7] on that page do work.
>>
>> references:
>> [1] https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/
>> [2] https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Features.html
>> [3]
>> https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Using-the-Configuration-System.html
>> [4] https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/help/
>> [5] https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/GNU-Distribution.html
>> [6] https://www.gnu.org/manual/
>> [7] https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/
> 
> On Epiphany on top of GuixSD they all open for me.

Tested now
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Features.html on
newly installed Emacs-w3m. It redirected correctly to
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/html_node/Features.html . Do
you still have problems? I do not. Maybe there is a diference between
foreign distro and GuixSD.