Subject: Re: [bug#35388] [PATCH] gnu: julia: Update to 1.1.0

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 00:40:52 +0200

Hi Nicolò!

Nicolò Balzarotti <[email-masked]> skribis:

> After the longest week ever, I'm back. I had to power off my build server
> because is a bit noisy, and building llvm on a laptop is slow.

Heheh.  :-)

> From 76e37b96a5670a0653187e7512eef8776902276c Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: =?UTF-8?q?Nicol=C3=B2=20Balzarotti?= <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:18:45 +0200
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: julia: Update to 1.1.1
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Nicolò Balzarotti <[email-masked]>
>
> ---
>  gnu/packages/julia.scm | 335 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
>  1 file changed, 211 insertions(+), 124 deletions(-)

Pushed as 7304d5623ab5cc35289cb1535cbd0d8a37691fac!  \o/

I changed a few things to your patch to minimize changes (whitespace
changes, etc.), to avoid tabs, and to build only two LLVM backends.  I
also added a commit log that follows our conventions.

Please take a look and let me know if anything is amiss!

Anyway, it took a loooong time but it successfully built for me on
x86_64-linux.  Thank you!

Ludo’.