Subject: bug#35382: I found a bug in guix pull \o/ (maybe)

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 18:10:53 +0200

Guix,

I ran into the following running ‘guix pull’ from the 0.16.0 
aarch64 binary tarball on the original Overdrive OpenSUSE.

Apologies for the truncation, but this happened over the serial 
console.  I'm running ‘guix pull’ with output redirection now, and 
it's been running for a suspiciously long time without errors…

Kind regards,

T G-R

=== 8< ---

In ./guix/monads.scm:
    482:9  8 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   573:13  7 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   1667:8  6 (_ _)
  1690:38  5 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 3680d420>)
In ./guix/packages.scm:
   936:16  4 (cache! #<weak-table 421/883> #<package 
   [email-masked]?> ?)
In ./guix/grafts.scm:
    314:4  3 (graft-derivation #<store-connection 256.99 3680d420> 
    # ?)
    192:4  2 (references-oracle #<store-connection 256.99 
    3680d420> #)
   201:20  1 (_ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  1203:15  0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 3680d420> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1203:15: Throw to key `srfi-34' with args 
`(#<condition &store-protocol-error [message: "build .
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/j3sfsynqhkdcp4gjr558xdfqszjb6n45-compute-guix-derivat'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"56a4858210ebaf45c32dc99bdfbd12b9bc5a234e"; system: "aarch64;
host version: "0.16.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.