Subject: [bug#35346] [PATCH 2/2] gnu: Add pass-otp.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 22:30:45 +0100

Alex Griffin <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/password-utils.scm (pass-otp): New variable.
>

...

> +(define-public pass-otp
> +  (package
> +    (name "pass-otp")
> +    (version "1.2.0")

...

> +    (native-search-paths
> +     (list (search-path-specification
> +            (variable "PASSWORD_STORE_SYSTEM_EXTENSION_DIR")
> +            (files '("lib/password-store/extensions")))))

Hi Alex,

These changes are looking good, one thing though, is that I think this
native-search-paths field should be defined for the password-store
package, as it's the one that uses the search path.

While it works having it defined for pass-otp, having it in the
password-store package will become relevant if there are more extensions
packaged for Guix, as then they'll be able to take advantage of this as
well.

Thanks,

Chris