Subject: [bug#35333] [PATCH 0/6] Add Yubikey Manager and Its Dependencies

From: Chris Marusich <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 17:38:14 -0700

Hi,

This patch series adds Yubikey Manager (ykman) and its dependencies.
It applies cleanly to fd6d2fd871aa3eb443037483998b7790d15be709.

I've validated that the ykman CLI works with my own personal YubiKey 4
Nano that I've owned for a few years.  I've verified that rudimentary
operations such as "ykman openpgp info" and "ykman mode OTP+FIDO+CCID"
succeed, but I didn't exhaustively check all possible operations.

Along the way, I've noticed that Mozilla's Public Suffix List database
is embedded in at least one existing Guix package: ruby-public-suffix.
I've opened a bug report about this:

  https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35332

We can fix that bug by replacing the bundled copy with the one
provided by the public-suffix-list package introduced here.

Chris Marusich (6):
  gnu: Add python-pyfakefs and python2-pyfakefs.
  gnu: Add python-pyscard and python2-pyscard.
  gnu: Add libu2f-host.
  gnu: Add public-suffix-list.
  gnu: Add python-fido2 and python2-fido2.
  gnu: Add python-yubikey-manager and python2-yubikey-manager.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/check.scm                        |  49 ++++
 gnu/packages/dns.scm                          |  51 +++++
 .../python-pyfakefs-remove-bad-test.patch     |  23 ++
 gnu/packages/security-token.scm               | 211 +++++++++++++++++-
 5 files changed, 334 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-pyfakefs-remove-bad-test.patch

-- 
2.20.1