Subject: 26.1; vc-git-grep should pass -i like isearch

From: Antoine Beaupré <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 14:10:36 -0400

M-x load-library vc
M-x load-library vc-git
M-x vc-git-grep

The resulting git grep command is:

git --no-pager grep -n -e foo -- \* .\[\!.\]\* ..\?\*

I believe it should be rather:

git --no-pager grep -n -i -e foo -- \* .\[\!.\]\* ..\?\*

... that is, it should be case insensitive unless there are capital
letters in the search string. This is how isearch and regular M-x grep
both work. The reason this doesn't work with vc-git-grep is because the
default value of the template doesn't include the <C> pattern.

This simple patch fixes the problem:

diff --git i/lisp/vc/vc-git.el w/lisp/vc/vc-git.el
index a921ff1bb8..26b6375888 100644
--- i/lisp/vc/vc-git.el
+++ w/lisp/vc/vc-git.el
@@ -180,9 +180,10 @@ Should be consistent with the Git config value i18n.logOutputEncoding."
   :type '(coding-system :tag "Coding system to decode Git log output")
   :version "25.1")
 
-(defcustom vc-git-grep-template "git --no-pager grep -n -e <R> -- <F>"
+(defcustom vc-git-grep-template "git --no-pager grep -n <C> -e <R> -- <F>"
   "The default command to run for \\[vc-git-grep].
 The following place holders should be present in the string:
+ <C> - place to put the options like -i.
  <F> - file names and wildcards to search.
  <R> - the regular expression searched for."
   :type 'string

Obviously, it's also possible for users to customize that variable
themselves and add that string, but it's less than obvious they can do
so because the help string doesn't document that magic escape sequence,
nor does it document the *other* escape sequences supported by
grep-expand-template (which is also probably a bug).

I hope this is all in order...

Thanks!

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.4)
 of 2019-02-03, modified by Debian built on zam904
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12003000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux buster/sid

Recent messages:
Quit
C-x RET RET is undefined
Making completion list...
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Mark set [4 times]
Saving file /home/anarcat/dist/emacs/lisp/vc/vc-git.el...
Wrote /home/anarcat/dist/emacs/lisp/vc/vc-git.el
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-26.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  git-gutter-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/anzu-0.62/anzu-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/anzu-0.62/anzu-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/anzu-0.62/anzu-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/anzu-0.62/anzu-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/anzu-0.62/anzu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/anzu-0.62/anzu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4/bind-key-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4/bind-key-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4/bind-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4/bind-key-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4/bind-key-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/cmake-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-go-20170907/company-go-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-go-20170907/company-go-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-go-20170907/company-go-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-go-20170907/company-go-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-go-20170907/company-go hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-go-20170907/company-go
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-django hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-django
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-refactor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-refactor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.28.0/elpy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.28.0/elpy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/find-file-in-project-5.7.3/find-file-in-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/find-file-in-project-5.7.3/find-file-in-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/find-file-in-project-5.7.3/find-file-in-project-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/find-file-in-project-5.7.3/find-file-in-project-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/find-file-in-project-5.7.3/find-file-in-project-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/find-file-in-project-5.7.3/find-file-in-project-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-31/flycheck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-31/flycheck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-31/flycheck-buttercup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-31/flycheck-buttercup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-31/flycheck-ert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-31/flycheck-ert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-31/flycheck-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-31/flycheck-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-31/flycheck-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-31/flycheck-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/buck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/gtea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20190213.1/gitlab-ci-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20190213.1/gitlab-ci-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20190213.1/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20190213.1/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20190213.1/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20190213.1/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.5.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.5.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.5.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.5.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.5.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.5.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.5.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.5.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.5.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.5.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-0.11.0/ivy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ivy-0.11.0/ivy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-0.11.0/ivy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ivy-0.11.0/ivy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-0.11.0/ivy-overlay hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ivy-0.11.0/ivy-overlay
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-0.11.0/ivy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ivy-0.11.0/ivy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-0.11.0/colir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ivy-0.11.0/colir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-init
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-schedule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-schedule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fontify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fontify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-regex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-regex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-check hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-check
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-commodities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-commodities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-texi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-texi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-navigate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-navigate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fonts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fonts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-sort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-exec hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-exec
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-state hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-state
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-post hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-post
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-xact hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-xact
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-reconcile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-reconcile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20151025/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mailscripts-0.7/mailscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mailscripts-0.7/mailscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mailscripts-0.7/mailscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mailscripts-0.7/mailscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mailscripts-0.7/mailscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mailscripts-0.7/mailscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-toc-0.1.2/markdown-toc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-toc-0.1.2/markdown-toc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-toc-0.1.2/markdown-toc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-toc-0.1.2/markdown-toc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-toc-0.1.2/markdown-toc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-toc-0.1.2/markdown-toc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/make-deps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/make-deps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-git-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-git-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fomus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-fomus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-sudoku hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-sudoku
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mac-iCal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mac-iCal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/orgtbl-sqlinsert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-static-mathjax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-static-mathjax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-hledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eval-light hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eval-light
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-expiry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-expiry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-wikinodes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-wikinodes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-confluence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-confluence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mairix hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mairix
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mathomatic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-mathomatic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-vbnet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-vbnet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stata hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-stata
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-passwords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-passwords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-screenshot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-screenshot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-depend hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-depend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-effectiveness hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-effectiveness
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-invoice hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-invoice
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mathematica hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-mathematica
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-csharp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-csharp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-rss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-rss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-extra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-extra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-license hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-license
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eukleides hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-eukleides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-deck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-deck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-link-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-link-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tcl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-tcl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-toc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-toc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-velocity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-velocity
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-interactive-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-interactive-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-learn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-learn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-groff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-groff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-choose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-choose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-track hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-track
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-collector hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-collector
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-elisp-symbol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-elisp-symbol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mac-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mac-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-s5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-s5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-secretary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-secretary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-registry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-drill hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-drill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-checklist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-checklist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-oz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-oz
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-contribdir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-contribdir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-index hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-index
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-annotate-file hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-annotate-file
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-panel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-panel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-dio hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-dio
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-var hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-var
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-exceptions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-exceptions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-ext hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-ext
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-pcre hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-pcre
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-regex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-regex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-simplexml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-simplexml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-control-structures hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-control-structures
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-filesystem hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-filesystem
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-crack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-crack
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-math hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-math
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-xmlparser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-xmlparser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-exif hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-exif
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-array hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-array
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-classobj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-classobj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-strings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-strings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-xmlreader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-xmlreader
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.21.0/php-gd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.21.0/php-gd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4snapshot/puppet-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4snapshot/puppet-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4snapshot/puppet-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4snapshot/puppet-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4snapshot/puppet-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4snapshot/puppet-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-autopep8-2016.1/py-autopep8-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-autopep8-2016.1/py-autopep8-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-autopep8-2016.1/py-autopep8-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-autopep8-2016.1/py-autopep8-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-autopep8-2016.1/py-autopep8 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-autopep8-2016.1/py-autopep8
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.20/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.20/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.20/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.20/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.20/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.20/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.1/rainbow-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-mode-1.0.1/rainbow-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.1/rainbow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-mode-1.0.1/rainbow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.1/rainbow-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-mode-1.0.1/rainbow-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.20/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.20/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.20/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.20/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.20/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.20/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.20/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.20/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.20/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/solarized-theme-1.2.2/solarized-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-ensure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-ensure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-delight hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-delight
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-bind-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4/use-package-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4/use-package-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/wc-mode-1.3/wc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/wc-mode-1.3/wc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/wc-mode-1.3/wc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/wc-mode-1.3/wc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/wc-mode-1.3/wc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/wc-mode-1.3/wc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-16.0.21/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-16.0.21/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-16.0.21/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-16.0.21/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-16.0.21/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-16.0.21/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.9/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.9/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.9/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.9/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.9/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.9/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/mutt-alias

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-alias fortune mail-extr emacsbug conf-mode cl-print
debug warnings eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe help-fns
radix-tree misearch multi-isearch view yaml-mode vc-git bug-reference
magit-extras magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-collab ghub-graphql treepy
graphql ghub url-http tls gnutls url-gw nsm url-auth magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin
magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils magit-popup
log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async shell novice
mm-archive shr svg xml dom browse-url pp org-notmuch org-clock ox-md
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-ledger ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs notmuch hl-line
notmuch-message notmuch-hello notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash diff-mode
coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib
notmuch-version notmuch-compat cl message sendmail rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
mm-view mml-smime mml-sec epa derived epg smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 flycheck-yamllint server jka-compr
solarized-dark-theme solarized paren icomplete grep gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums time-date
mail-utils wid-edit time cus-start cus-load mm-util mail-prsvr delsel wc
flycheck find-func subr-x dash puppet-mode align anarcat-tags
git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter anzu advice company-go
go-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
mailcap find-file ffap thingatpt compile comint ansi-color
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref project ring
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company pcase
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet elec-pair edmacro kmacro atomic-chrome
websocket url-cookie url-domsuf url-util bindat let-alist json map
cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core finder-inf dpkg-dev-el debian-el go-mode-autoloads info
rx package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq
seq-25 byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
devhelp preview-latex tex-site auto-loads mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 441876 68238)
 (symbols 48 46682 2)
 (miscs 40 1277 2178)
 (strings 32 128003 8118)
 (string-bytes 1 4010649)
 (vectors 16 59020)
 (vector-slots 8 1726657 183240)
 (floats 8 282 455)
 (intervals 56 8946 527)
 (buffers 992 42))

-- 
Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided
missiles and misguided men.
                        - Martin Luther King, Jr.